Dam **** blocker

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thers this dude will call him Jared, it seems like every ****in time im talkin to a hott chick this guy will butt in my conversation its happen like 4 times already with 4 diffrent girls.

The guy sees me standin ther but he proceeds to talk to the chick like im not even ther now it really didnt bother me the first 2 times but hes making a habit out of it and im gonna put his ass in place next time he does it.

Im not jelous or anything the guy doesnt have a chance though he c0ck blocked me with my last g/f before we got together then started talkin to her after we broke up.

And then thers just the Haters that talk **** about you behind your back like this one dude i walked by and over heard him say yea that n1gga thinks that girls special i was talkin to her last night, like i give a **** if you were talkin to her last night i pull *****es like her every day.

What do i do?

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
man just go beat the fvck out of that person

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take him to the side and tell him to ****off. Works for me.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he walks up on you, be like "excuse me, I was here first, dooshbag", think of something clever.

He says some sh*t, be like "I'ma break your f*ckin legs if you don't shut your f*ckin mouth"

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
He says some sh*t, be like "I'ma break your f*ckin legs if you don't shut your f*ckin mouth"
Hmm..his name is anklebreaker....sounds like a plan. :D

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rofl! ^

This situation is pretty classic - called competition. Comprende? :D The same answer goes for all of them - don't take his ****. Let him know that he's nothing, and he has no business fvcking with you. They way you do that is up to you.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shdw
man just go beat the fvck out of that person
Hell yea, just fvcking don't take any **** from him, just one day push him into a locker, and say, "Fvck off b!tch, stop fvcking c0ck-blocking me before I fvcking kik yo fvcking ass you fvcking o-fay."
While saying that keep repeatedly pushing him into the lockers each time, with more strength each time as well.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
push him into a locker, and say, "Fvck off b!tch, stop fvcking c0ck-blocking me before I fvcking kik yo fvcking ass you fvcking o-fay."
While saying that keep repeatedly pushing him into the lockers each time, with more strength each time as well.
and then, get charged with assault :rolleyes:

dude, just tell him to stop getting in the way when your gaming girls. he'll understand. if he keeps doing it, give him a taste of his own medicine. no need to go to jail when you can out dj him and make him look like a fool

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i handled the c0ck blocker but now i have another problem

So i talked to this chick maybe a HB7 didnt talk to her altogether more then 2 days, anyway she was talking to sum guy for like 2 weeks they hooked up i talked to her every now and then just to do it and all this time im noticing her IL going up and her b/f really not likeing me at all lol.

I was walkin down a hall he was in my way and didnt move so i just pushed through him looked back and we both just mean mugged each other but he tured away first so hes a ***** the same guy talkin bout me in my first post.

So today the chick is telling me she is gonna break up with her b/f today so he walks in the doors and im talkin to her he has his fist all balled up like hes gonna do sumthin lol. Anyway she says i need to talk to you, they both walk outside and hes smiling before they go out the door as to say hah i got her and you dont.

To make it short The chick left her b/f to hook up with me now the b/f wants to kick my ass which he doesnt have a chance in hell cause ill murder this 5ft leprachaun but since im a lover not a fighter and all i did was talk to her not my fault she left him.

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess ther isn't one hah, i dont think the dudes brave enough to step to me anyway.