Cute girl working at grossery store, how can I number close

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the second time I saw this hb8 cute Moroccan girl at the grossery store. First time I saw her she was laughing to me and I flirted back. At the cash register I just opened with ''r you moroccan'' with a big smile. She replied yes and I asked for her name. (1 other person in the line waiting). I asked for her number in front of the dude. She looked at me confused and didnt answer looking to the right and left (probably afraid of her boss or collegues or the client next to me). I just smiled it off and left.

Today I went to the store with my mom and guess what she was working at the cash register again. She looked at me and gave me a big smile again like "'I remember you'' couldn't do anything tho again....

So should I wait after closing time for her to leave work and approach or just try to number close again in a more sublte way in the store, not sure about this but shes fine, one way or another Im going to date this broad! :up:

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waitin til she leaves and approaching her outside sounds creepy as hell. Just wait a while go back and wait til no one in her line and ask again.. You dont want to come off as desperate or stalking her just likr oh you happened to be in there and saw her again kind of thing.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
write your number on a paper and give it to her the next time you are in the store. Ask her to call you

On another note- Arabian girls (Morocco included ) usually date other Arabs so you may not have luck with this one unless you fall within the category

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Moroccan myself bro, good advice will do that, but problem is her interest level has to be very high, girls don't call guys usually even if you give out your number. Only if her interest level is very high and I didn't have the chance to make her laugh and build rapport so yea it sucks if she doesnt call.