Current Situation (New to boards

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the boards. Have been reading the DJ bible for a week or so, have found it almost revolutionary to the way i look at approaching a women haha, anway...

I play indoor soccer with a girl that i have a thing for. We had a game yesterday and our oppoosing team didn't show up, so the refs were cool and played against us for fun. They needed some people on their team, and she played for them. So i said, alright time to keep transforming the brain to be more agressive. So i decided i'd mark her the whole game and flirt with her. Incorporated the dominance thing to because i was able to take the ball from her every time, but i made sure to give it to her once lol. Also made purposeful attempts to go against her one on one a lot so i could beat her individually.

So after the game, i had my stuff upstairs and hers was downstairs so she could have just left quickly, but i waited for one of my friends to get his stuff upstairs and she was just waiting around the door. When i came down she left with me so she was obviously waiting for me which i was pumped. We talked for a quick bit i told her i'd call her sometime this week. She said "Thursday". THursday is usually a party night where i go to college, but as of right now i dont' know of anythin going on, yet i know of something for saturday.

My question is should i call her thursday, or wait until Saturday?

Also, any other input is great, thanks a lot.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Call her Thursday and set up a date. Have something specific lined up for when you call her.

Welcome to the site, glad to see your actually reading the bible. Keep it up. Its good to post your progress (like you did) and ask for advice but trial and error also works wonders, don't be one of these guys that comes on here and asks what to say to her, if he should take a pee standing up or sitting down. Moral of my post, don't overanalyze, learn from your mistakes, but make them your mistakes.

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, wouldn't ever ask what to say because for me its all about NOT thinking of what to say before i say it but rather what comes naturally to me. Yeah trial and error works great, but i have a decently big crush on this one... :cool:

More feedback would be great.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
DocJuan said:
but i have a decently big crush on this one... :cool:
One of the keys to attraction is having her think that you are the prize. You do this by not making her the prize and NOT putting her on a pedastool.

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, while i've been on these boards i've done quite a bit of reading and have seen plenty of different ways to approach things. Although i agree with you, it seems such methods like the gunwitch method are contradictory to making you the prize. So for me i guess its hard to decide which methods to follow (of course before using trial and error for field exp)

Input is great, could use more tho!

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
One of the keys to attraction is having her think that you are the prize. You do this by not making her the prize and NOT putting her on a pedastool.

yeah man, if you put her up on a pedestal then you're bound to get hurt in the end. Even though you like her just try and remain 'detached' and don't over-analyze. Also, don't let her control you. I think a key to attraction is you remaining confident and in control. Girls usually don't go for guys they have wrapped around their fingers. Those guys are their friends.Call on Thursday because you want to. Maybe she'll have something in mind if you don't know what's going on that night. But be ready to set something up right there. Also, try to keep the conversation short.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Thurdays are party nights at your college? I would go to a party with her; drink some beer and have fun. You can give her some attention then, wonder off and hit on some other girls and go back to her. Just test the waters with her the first night together. If she seems cool and into you. Ask her for a one on one date next week.

DocJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, yeah there is no way i have been or plan to show her that she has control over me, no possible way lol. I guess i kind of described the situation poorly. Although i might be digging on her, nothing is going to get me down because there is always the next one.

Thanks lots for the input.