Curiosity: How do the Non-DJs know ??

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come guys who aren't DJs like us know how to deal with girls very well, and sometimes even beat us at our own thing ?

Ive seen it, mainly confidence-wise. But in other things too, how do they get that knowledge? Ok maybe they dont know much about the eyes dialating thing, but still, how do they gain success and some of us have much more knowledge than them, knowledge enough to teach someone how to get his own girl (date doctor-style) , but how come we cant do it ourselves ?

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider myself to be a master with women, but I think I'm alright with women. Sometimes I give handy advice, sometimes I'm wrong, and I learn from other people correcting me instead. But I still think I help a little.

I read a lot about the psychology of humans in general, then read stuff from people who call themselves PUA... then I go out and try the stuff and get experience. Knowledge is all about learning.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemo, it's called experience and practice.

Those guys you see can get rejected, AND show that they aren't bothered by it and continue with their vibe with the same girls OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemo said:
How come guys who aren't DJs like us know how to deal with girls very well, and sometimes even beat us at our own thing ?

Ive seen it, mainly confidence-wise. But in other things too, how do they get that knowledge? Ok maybe they dont know much about the eyes dialating thing, but still, how do they gain success and some of us have much more knowledge than them, knowledge enough to teach someone how to get his own girl (date doctor-style) , but how come we cant do it ourselves ?
You know what keemo. I was very, very curious about this very same thing but i think ive figured it out. The only reason you find it so jaw-dropping that guys who havent had our DJ "knowledge" but are still getting girls is that you are looking at the world through one perspective: your own. The only reason it seems so weird that some of these guys can pull chicks is because for you personally, it has been a very challenging experience.

Just because you might have had a hard time with girls doesn't mean other people have. I know it seems so hard to understand this, because girls are very complex creatures after all, arent they? Well in that "natural" DJ's mind, girls arent half as complex as what you make them out to be. But, then again, that DJ might be wondering how in the world you are naturally knowledgable about certain things that he has to learn.

Have you ever wondered why certain guys have better study habits than others? Or why some guys are more musically talented? Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. These "naturals" merely are strong at what you are weak. And this is why you are curious as to how it is so easy for them: you don't truly realize this.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NATURE. Nature, thats what made us man. Not knowledge about women.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice makes perfect. Maybe all they do is practice. That way when they approach someone, they have no fear,but mind full of joy and happiness

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your looking at it the wrong way man, they may very well be DJ just not "officially". They know most of our techniques or atleast enough to work with but didint get it out of the bible.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Don Juan or Casanova read books to seduce the ladies?

The people whom you know are naturals at the game are just like Don Juan himself.They are confident by birth.Yes,it may seem unfair,but you have qualities that those guys don't too.

And just because we come to a website or read books to become proficient,in no way are we inferior to the 'naturals'.In the end,all that matters is if you get the girls or not.And,if you read the tips and articles and practice,you're going to get better.

Just keep at it,man.Don't let these petty things bother you.Who knows,maybe the very 'naturals' you are referring to visit this website but dont accept it?