Crossposted Reply From mASF on Improvising Techniques

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ's,

I wrote this reply on mASF last night after sarging with David Shade. I thought I'd share it with you guys because I see a lot of guys here feeling like they have to have all the pieces put together in their head before they act on anything. Being a great DJ in your head is not what's going to help you. This is an example of where I had been caving into this tendency (I still do sometimes).

If anyone wants to check out the thread over there on fs.com it's in the general group started by Style titled "If you still suck". Style was saying that if guys have been on mASF for over a month they have no excuse for not knowing...

1) At least one canned opener that they can use in any situation.

2) The Cube combined with one value-demonstrating skill (palm-reading, handwriting analysis, runes, etc.)

He's right about that and I was just pointing out to one guy who replied that you don't have to "know" as much as you think.

<phoenix5096> wrote in message
news:58133.9105@discussion.fastseduction.com...

> But do you know any good free place to learn HW analysys or palm reading?

Until tonight I was for some strange reason under the impression that you had to actually KNOW something to use palm reading in your sarging. You don't. Just do it. Say whatever.

I just got in from sarging with David Shade tonight and I watched him read a waitress's palm and he delivered so confidently that I thought he MUST have had SOMETHING authoritative backing up what he was doing. NNNNNNope! He was just winging it.

After seeing that I tried it at the bars a couple times just totally making it up my material on the spot based on my snap judgements of the chicks from talking to them a couple minutes and they ATE IT UP. It's a great hook and VERY easy to do. I think I might read up in TFM or DAFS just to get some IDEAS of what I might do but for the most part I'll just say what I feel
like.

Read whatever you want about it but don't let not "knowing" stop you from doing. It's just like everything else in sarging, feeling like you have to have a COMPLETE PLAN worked out before you act is an attitude you want to avoid.

-PDX

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nick,

I think that's an important point you made. Most guys try to search to find the perfect approach. Well there isn't any. I've tried it and I know one doesn't exist. You guys just have to go out and practice. Knowing everything does not guarantee anything.

BTW, I thought this was supposed to be hush hush. :D j/k

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Last edited:

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
BTW, I thought this was supposed to be hush hush. :D j/k
Lefty, I wrote in what I gave you that I posted this part of it on mASF, didn't I?

-PDX

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what you gave me also had that in it.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty