Create an unshakeable confidence!

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing you need to do is THINK.
Thinking constantly about being confident will build FRAGILE NEURAL PATHWAYS in your brain, these will be strengthened by regular reinforcement of the thoughts.

At night go to bed reaffirming that you are the most confident person anyone has ever met. In the morning wake up thinking you are the most confident person on the planet. In the shower KEEP thinking how confident you are. During the day tell people "I am confident I will succeed".

Start doing small things that require confidence. Start walking up to women and saying HI and introduce yourself to them.

Strike up a convo with someone you don't know and compliment them.

Tell a woman you meet that she has a unique personality.

You see it's these things that require confidence. Complimenting others make you seem confident because you don't need to be complimented yourself.

Make confidence your #1 priority.

NOW THis is the MOST important thing>>> YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST DO ALL OF THESE THINGS FOR 20 DAYS STRAIGHT. AFTER THAT THEY WILL BECOME A HABIT. TRUST ME IT WORKS. AFTER THAT MOVE ON TO THE NEXT HABIT YOU WANT TO ACQUIRE LIKE BEING THE MOST ENTHUSIASTIC PERSON ALIVE.

REGARDS,

RAGNAR

P.S. REMEMBER, GO TO BED THINKING YOU ARE THE MOST CONFIDENT, ARISE IN THE MORNING THINKING YOU ARE THE MOST CONFIDENT, WHILE SHOWERING THINK YOU ARE THE MOST CONFIDENT, AND ALL THROUGH THE DAY THINK YOU ARE THE MOST CONFIDENT COMBINE THIS WITH ACTION AND VOILA YOU HAVE IT.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yao does that 20 days straight thing really work? have you done something for 20 days straight and changed your habits?

I think I might have heard about that from somewhere, but I don't know if it had any experiencial or scientific backing behind it.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good post and is very much true. i've started reminding myself of being confident recently and picturing myself as the alpha don and it's made me happier and i've talked to more people. the only thing is...its hard to keep up with the attitude for a long time because when circumstances are bad, it usually brings u down to some extent and throws away ur confidence. the challenge is to constantly THINK and not let anything get in ur way of that. for instance...u go to school thinking ur confident, then all of a sudden, u slip while walking off the bus and bust ur ass and everyone starts laughing at u. its hard to keep thinking that ur that strong-minded confident guy because ur already being poked at.

~1~
oOh Nasty

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not clear?

what exactly do you mean by thinking confidently? could you be less vague? i mean just thinking the word obviously isnt gonna do it. all i can think of is to think your the best...... what exactly did u mean?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost,
The whole concept of thinking involves a visualization in your mind's eye. So as your are telling yourself that you are confident you need to see yourself doing the things that make you confident.

The human mind cannot tell the differance between reality and a very intense visualization.

Don't repeat to your self "I am confident" a million times but acutally see yourself as being confident and doing those things.

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
In reply to Ohh Nasty

Showing Confidence through the hard times is most important thing. For the past month I've been practising an approach where I've been reminding myself in my mind to eliminate the three emotions that annoy me the most: anger, fear, and hate. In any stressful situation I get into, as soon as fear or anger attempts to tries to build up, I'll destroy those feelings instanly and replace them with a positive assertive attitude; reminding myself that no situation is bad at all. It's working wonders for me now; I hardly ever feel anxsious nor do I ever end the day regretting that I could have handle the situation better. I'm going continue to perfect this. Stephen Covey in his book "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" mentioned how emotions do not define who a person is. It's emotions that usually get in your way and can make you make some bad decisions. You have to control them.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN REPLY TO TURF DAWG

good.

being under control is very important when it comes to emotions. usually in our quest to perfecting don juanism, it is emotions that get in our way. feelings of fear like you said (being afraid to approach a girl), feelings of depression (one-itis), feelings of anger, and many others.

one that can always have his mind over his emotions is one with undying confidence. its difficult, and it takes a lot of discipline, but making great confidence a part of ur daily life is not an easy job.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think.

Thinking is a plague.

Read my mental examination.