Crazy weight gains - Come by.

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have decided to put on some weight, because I got summer holidays and nothing better to do, and improvements are always good.

I'm currently 6'1, at the age of 15, but my weight is like 140, that's pretty low, I know, this is why I decided to do something about it. It doesn't looks freaky as it is now, no bones showing, but I still need to gain serious weight.

I'm already working out, I got all the eqipment I need here at my home, thats pretty nice, but I don't seem to be gaining any weight, im using supplements like whey protein. I've been working out for quite some time now, I put on weight put its far to slow.

So now I consider eating, yes eating. But I mean serious eating, so much that I won't be able to move, which doesn't matters because I got holidays.

So I tought of buying a bucket of red meat and eat it raw or cook it, I don't care. Raw doesn't taste bad, but does anybody know if its unhealthy?

What more could I eat? How do I keep eating even if im full? Is there any other way to put on weight ? Im kinda desperate as you see :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why the hell would you eat raw meat you cretin.

J.O

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
why the hell would you eat raw meat you cretin.
Because its a hell to cook it everytime you gotta have meal. I tasted it, its not bad, and if it doesn't harms my health in any way, i cant see why i shouldnt.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because its a hell to cook it everytime you gotta have meal.
Eh, raw eggs I can understand.. but raw meat? You'll just get ill, don't be stupid.

Cooking and preparing food in advance is part of the dedication required to succeeded in physical improvement. No two ways about it. The bodybuilder is made at the dinner table, not the gym.

If this is your attitude, then you'd best re-assess it. And you're 15, concentrate on maturing a little, improve your mind and your body will follow in due course.

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, be patient. You are still young and your muscles have not fully developed. Definitely you do not want to lift heavy weights at your age. Do lots of pressups, dips, chin ups and running for general fitness and eat lots of good food and milk. Don't worry about getting fat at your age but make sure you eat healthily and not too much sugar and junk food.

Good luck