Crazy Sex

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I met this girl a few weeks ago. She came over and we had sex....I'm very inexperienced and it was kind of awkward. Anyways, she is coming over again on Sunday and keeps telling me that she keeps looking for a guy to choke her and pull her hair and slap her. I'm a muscular guy and I guess she wants to be dominated as she usually is the dominating one. I've never done this stuff before and don't know what to do. Any tips?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choke her, then pull her, hair then slap her lol.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl told you exactly what you need to do. It seems that you have one more chance to get it together and give it to her rough and raw, just like what she's asked for.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Ok so I met this girl a few weeks ago. She came over and we had sex....I'm very inexperienced and it was kind of awkward. Anyways, she is coming over again on Sunday and keeps telling me that she keeps looking for a guy to choke her and pull her hair and slap her. I'm a muscular guy and I guess she wants to be dominated as she usually is the dominating one. I've never done this stuff before and don't know what to do. Any tips?
Is there any other way?!