Crazy girl at the gym

Arky

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this girl at the gym where I go, HB7.5, I first met her before summer, didn't see her for some time and now she's back at the gym. She's got a very friendly/open/crazy personality, always joking and smiling and talking to others. When I talk to her she seems interested in me, she goes all touchy and smiling and stuff, but I don't know how to interpret this since it seems to be her normal behaviour arount people. One strange thing is that I'm the guy that talks mostly with her, all the others just joke a little but don't seem interested in her, even if she's hot, and she really wants to interact with others. Maybe they are scared by her? I admit I'm a bit scared by her too, and I often think that a girl like her gets to know tons of guys better than me.
I acted somewhat uninterested at first, and then I've done some C&F convo with some neg hits. We had fun and she responded well. It seems to me that she acts crazy/independent but she actually needs somebody that dominates her.
She usually talks about very random stuff, and once in a while she goes like "we should go there one day" if we are talking about some place/club/shop etc. Again I can't understand if she's serious about it.
She also often tells me about her boyfriends, like she had one that lived near me and she was with him for 5 years but she doesn't love him anymore, or another one that lived abroad. Till now she told me about 4-5 ex boyfriends. I'm not sure if she has one now, do you think I should ask?

Last time I went to the gym I didn't feel like to talk to her much, I just said a couple of words then I exercised. I'm sure that if I talked to her she'd have acted very responsive and interested and happy as usual.

What do you think about this girl. How should I act? For now I'm being somewhat C&F but not too much, I always try to keep a little distant and uninterested so maybe she'll wonder if I like her or not.
I think I should ask her out to find out if she's interested in me. I'll see her this friday so I have time to think.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you spend more time talking and watching what other people are up to. You should cancel your gym membership, save your money and make room for the serious guys who go to the gym to lift.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zing.

I absolutely hate the people that start conversing when they're using equipment that I'm about to get on.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she goes all touchy and smiling and stuff, but I don't know how to interpret this since it seems to be her normal behaviour arount people.

Stop reading into it so much, you are stressing yourself out. Keep up the C&F routine and 'escalate', take the lead and guide the interaction where you want it to go.

One strange thing is that I'm the guy that talks mostly with her, all the others just joke a little but don't seem interested in her, even if she's hot, and she really wants to interact with others. Maybe they are scared by her?

Who cares? It doesn't matter why other people talk to her or not, why are you interested to know?

I admit I'm a bit scared by her too, and I often think that a girl like her gets to know tons of guys better than me.

Your low self esteem will kill any attraction between the both of you.

It seems to me that she acts crazy/independent but she actually needs somebody that dominates her.

This is a general truth for all women across the board, she is no different.

she goes like "we should go there one day" if we are talking about some place/club/shop etc. Again I can't understand if she's serious about it.

She's basically jumping into your lap bro, what are you waiting for?

She also often tells me about her boyfriends, like she had one that lived near me and she was with him for 5 years but she doesn't love him anymore, or another one that lived abroad. Till now she told me about 4-5 ex boyfriends. I'm not sure if she has one now, do you think I should ask?

Change the subject quickly when she does this, don't sit there and listen to her ramble on about x-boyfriends. You don't want to be thrown into the 'friend' category do you?

Don't ask if she has a boyfriend, that is lame. Escalate the interaction, tell her she seems like a fun person to hang out with and she should join you for some coffee. You will find out her current status quickly enough.

I'm sure that if I talked to her she'd have acted very responsive and interested and happy as usual.

So get on it!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Get the digits, go on date. Or go grab a smoothie with her after a workout...if you can turn her on, you might be able to convince her to come over and shower/get cleaned up. :)

Don't make it more complicated than it is.