Crazy blind date

Emart06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some opinions on this. it's a little long but interesting so please read.

I met a girl off match.com the other night. We went to dinner, had alot in common, seemed to be going pretty well. I paid for dinner, so after we ate, she said, you paid for dinner let me buy drinks. So i say sure, and we go to the bar down the block. I wasn't sure if she was into me or not yet. After the first margarita she warmed up alot more, and was leaning in on the bar stool, touching me alot to explain some of her stories better. Touched my collar, grabbed my belt loop on my jeans to color her story better (it involved someones belt loop). After the 3rd margarita she leaned in and tried to kiss me and missed, so i thought hey shes def into me cuz alcohol brings out the truth. She was drinking these margaritas like they were gatorade. I could barely keep up. I'm a little concerned about the fact that shes drinking so much on a first date, and start thinking wow she must really not be into me. I asked her jokin around like if thats why she was drinkin so much, and shes like noooo im having such a good time thats why im drinking! So if u read this far thanks, just a little more. This is the good part. This couple next to us starts talkin to us and they wont shut up. It really pissed me off cuz they wouldnt let me talk to my date. The guy was hysterical tho, had an italian accent and had us crackin up, especially my date. We ended up having tequila shots. My date got so trashed. She totally lost interest in me, and was zoned in on the italian guys gf. They went out to smoke, then they came in and were whispering in each others ear, and started to look like they were gonna make out. They then went to the bathroom and came back 20 mins later. Now i know theres always a line to the ladies room, but then the italian guy told me his girl told him that my date likes to kiss chicks. lol So the 4 of us are at the bar again, we order another round of tequila shots. The italain guys girl exposes her chest and asks my date to take tequila shots off her chest. and vise versa. Which was awesome, but soemthing from girls gone wild. So after this, i take a tequila shoit off her chest, not sure if she even wanted me to but i did. She then suggested we go to a another bar cuz her friends were there. so we go, and she sees her friend joe and doesnt leave his site. I keep trying to get her attention and shes like ignoring me and sayin ill be right over. She never came back to me, so i go to find her again, and she was hanging on this joe guy in a group of her friends. she goes to the bathroom, so this joe guy asks me a couple times "how much did she drink, like he was shocked at how she was acting). He says she usually isnt like this. he was amused but seemed shocked. She comes out of the bathroom and starts to talk to joe again. I say to her well i think i can take a hint, im goin home. And she says no hes just one of my best friends, hes driving me home cuz im wasted. I just vomited in the bathroom. So im like ok feel better, i had a really good time, ill give u a call if u wanna do this again sometime. She was like yea me too, definately. and then she immediately turned her back to me and talked to joe. Now i dont know if this is just cuz she was drunk or an obvious hint that im to dumb to realize. She was really into me after the first drink or two so i dont know now. Either way shes a crazy chick, not a big deal, but if i can get some then its worth callin her again. What do u guy sthink, if u read this whole thing?

Emart06

Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing

I forgot to ask u guys my question. My question is, is she def not into me, or just totally drunk. Or is it too hard to tell? I texted her to see if she got home alright, then i called the next afternoon. She never called back or responded to my text. What do u think?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Wayy too drunk, there's no way you can tell if she did or didn't like you. Ignoring that fact...

How much time passed since her first drink went down to the time she started warming up....?

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Damn...this girl's a freaking skank, and that's a great thing...once she got drunk, you should have kino'd and k-closed her in the bar...you could have isolated her to get her away from the couple...skanky club girls attract LOTS of attention in clubs, and you really don't want that because the attention is going to come from guys and lesbos.

Anyway, I would definitely wait a few weeks and ask her out for a drink or two (or three! LOL). This doesn't seem like the type of girl I'd wanna spend quality time with, but keep her in mind as a fvck project for a rainy day.
^^^^^^^Agree.
If she seemed interested in the italian dude's girl, I would say get the lush drunk, find a single bi chick and let them gang up on you! :cool:

Emart06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Wayy too drunk, there's no way you can tell if she did or didn't like you. Ignoring that fact...

How much time passed since her first drink went down to the time she started warming up....?

I'd say during the drink. Like after a few sips. So weird she just forgot about me. I did start getting really touchy feely, but i doubt thats what turned her off from me since she was being so skanky. But i dunno maybe that turned her off. The italian guy kept tellin me in my ear to grab her breasts and stuff, evenually i was so drunk i listened to him. I didnt grab her breasts but i was touching her alot. We were all so freakin trashed, the toehr guys girl was trying to make out with me. Im so confused, i dont know what i did wrong.

Emart06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I would definitely wait a few weeks and ask her out for a drink or two (or three! LOL). This doesn't seem like the type of girl I'd wanna spend quality time with, but keep her in mind as a fvck project for a rainy day.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is she seemed like a quality girl at dinner and during the first 2 drinks or so. She talked alot about family and talked about both being italian, food, jobs, all kinds of wholeseome stuff. she was very intelligent and classy. She smokes which turn me off, and shes got a strong long island italian girl accent which also is a turnoff, but she seemed really classy. She told me she doesnt usually drink much. She never had a hangover cuz she never drinks that much she said. Why she was drinkin so much is beyond me. Maybe she was really lookin forward to the date and was bummed when she realized she didnt like me and wasted a firday night on me, so she tried to console herself and make it fun by drinking?
Is that a possibility? Or did she like me so much she wanted to have agood time with me? I think the funny italian dude was part of the reason she drank so much, he loosened us all up and she was hysterical. It was like a kid who never drank before and just wants to keep ordering and ordering. I was on half a margarita and she was done. It was like binge drinking on a first date. Weird.