Crazy B*tch.....

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok we all know women are crazy. I need help to sort this chick out - I just cant figure her out.

She is always buying me dinner, and bringing me food to work and stuff, grabbing my ass occassionally, brushing her tits etc. We have been going out for about 2 months.

She even says I am taking some time off - I hope you will come and see me...

But damn it, lately when I have tried to hook up some one on one time, she has blown me off for going out with her friends or some other stuff which I consider lame.

I guess basicaly its a case of mixed signals. I am damn near ready to NEXT this b*tch, but I actually am really interested in her.

How do I win her? I know most would say next her but I want to try with this one.

Should I have her up about the lame excuses and tell her to sort her **** out or just ignore the b*tch?

-Charlie

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
PS: The come and see me when I am off and the blow off was almost 10 minutes apart - make you mind up you silly cow!

(You might be able to sense some frustration here )
:rolleyes:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charlie_aus
PS: The come and see me when I am off and the blow off was almost 10 minutes apart - make you mind up you silly cow!

(You might be able to sense some frustration here )
:rolleyes:
As intelligent as I am, I have no fvcking idea what you just said????????????

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charlie_aus
Ok we all know women are crazy. I need help to sort this chick out - I just cant figure her out.

She is always buying me dinner, and bringing me food to work and stuff, grabbing my ass occassionally, brushing her tits etc. We have been going out for about 2 months.

She even says I am taking some time off - I hope you will come and see me...

But damn it, lately when I have tried to hook up some one on one time, she has blown me off for going out with her friends or some other stuff which I consider lame.

I guess basicaly its a case of mixed signals. I am damn near ready to NEXT this b*tch, but I actually am really interested in her.

How do I win her? I know most would say next her but I want to try with this one.

Should I have her up about the lame excuses and tell her to sort her **** out or just ignore the b*tch?

-Charlie
Listen closely...

When a man has done his job as a man and satisfied the woman's need for intimacy she will naturally pull away. If she does this and everything else is going good it just means that you're doing a good job. Let her pull away...do NOT try to pull her back. That will only make her urge to pull away that much stronger. Use that time to pursue other interests, hobbies and spend time catching up with YOUR friends. If you pull away too, her natural reaction will be to want more closeness.

So many guys mess up on this. They get scared and insecure and end up pushing her away more and more.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
As intelligent as I am, I have no fvcking idea what you just said????????????
He is saying that 10 minutes after she told him to come see her she ditched him to hang out with her friends.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Crazy B*tch.....

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Listen closely...

When a man has done his job as a man and satisfied the woman's need for intimacy she will naturally pull away.
Could you elaborate a little please perhaps with some examples of the actions of a satisfied woman?

In what way do they pull away?

Emotionally?Physically?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Crazy B*tch.....

Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
Could you elaborate a little please perhaps with some examples of the actions of a satisfied woman?

In what way do they pull away?

Emotionally?Physically?
They just don't need as much of your attention and don't need to spend as much time with you. They get the urge to take a little time for themself because they don't need the intimacy. Give them space and do your own thing and then they will want to be closer to you again quicker.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is selfish maybe even an AW sounds like it. My GF is an AW if you are ready to put up with the most BS in the world then back off of her try not to initiate anything and be a d*ck to her then you will get her. But remember if you want to be involved with fvcked up **** then you can deal with it and go in a huge emotional roller coaster then pursue her. These girls disguise their feelings they act fake. Im sure not the happiest guy in the world right now atleast with my relationship Im always looking for someone else cause AWs deserve to be left alone most of the time.