Crappy First Impression...next?

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEy who's ever a real man on this I could use a good 'ol pointer.
ANY TIP, ADVICE, POINTER WOULD BE GREAT THANKS FELLAS:rolleyes:
Short story short:
1.There's this girl in my class I have a small crush on, she sits in the back usually alone.

2.I know she kind of likes my in class buddy who sits next to me in class, they often say "hey" to eachother, this guy also has a girlfriend.

3.I tried talking to her once, I made a comment about her shoes, claiming she stole them from my grama but I got nervous and then asked some stupid question and left...so basically a crappy first impression.

4. Im now 100% confident and I don't care what happens so I'm determined to talk to her once more.

5. the fact that she kind of likes my buddy puts me in a this semi jealous mode because I know I have WAY more to offer.

6. So should I go and sit with this chick one day and class, start chatting her up about how she should give her shoes back to my grama and see where it goes?
Advice from a real guy would definitely be appeciated.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. I'm a real guy.

I think you're over-analyzing the situation. It was just a brief conversation...and although you think it's devastating, I'm sure the girl forgot about it within about 30 seconds.

But no more grandma jokes. Let's not become the "grandma joke guy".

And why will you talk to her just "once more"? We're just talking about conversations, not dates. Talk to her every damn day if it'll make you more comfortable. Invade her personal space.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH thank god you just said that. Ive never ever been an over analyzer, why the hell should I start now

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
HEy who's ever a real man on this I could use a good 'ol pointer.
ANY TIP, ADVICE, POINTER WOULD BE GREAT THANKS FELLAS:rolleyes:
Short story short:
1.There's this girl in my class I have a small crush on, she sits in the back usually alone.

2.I know she kind of likes my in class buddy who sits next to me in class, they often say "hey" to eachother, this guy also has a girlfriend.
so you have a crush on a girl in ur class, who has a crush on your buddy who has a gf?
what class are you in ? Special needs class?

5. the fact that she kind of likes my buddy puts me in a this semi jealous mode because I know I have WAY more to offer.
hmmm.....
getting jelous isnt good self control