Could she be a PD?

biofreeze

Reaction score
First a little background: I used to frequent this site for tips a long time ago, got into a LTR and almost got married. Broke up a week before the wedding.

Now my first date since being free again. It went great. Got her laughing a lot. First kiss mid-way through the evening. Many more kisses followed, about half initiated by her.

I called her 3 days later just to tell her I would be out of town on business for 2 weeks and would call again after that. She said great, definitely wants to see me again.

The one thing that stands out as odd is that she didn't ask me any questions about myself except one: what I do for a living. Other than some other little tidbits I volunteered, she knows nothing about me. At least there's still some mystery and I didn't have to deflect any of those annoying "job interview" questions. But, could the lack of curiosity be a sign of a professional dater?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she is a PD? what do you care. You guys have just met.

Always assume that a girl you are just dating is playing the field because men do as well. Until the exclusivity question comes into play, all bets are off.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, PD, never heard that one.

But hey, in a way, aren't we all ostensibly PD's, or wannabe PD's? At least on this forum?

biofreeze

Reaction score
Thanks guys. At this point I'm hoping I can meet about 8 more just like her.