conversation

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that some that the techniques on this site for conversation are like keeping me from being myself because be4 i was comfortable around girls i ddint talk at all their were so many awkward silences but now that i dont care i talk so much like i cant help it now i feel as if because it says for conversations that you let the girl do most of the talking but i dont find that true from my experiance actually I find that you have to talk to get the girl to talk cause when you dont say anythign she gives like one word answers. And about the whole dont talk about yourself thing i dont think its wrong unless that is all you do and i mean like 98 percent off the conversation the girl wont think your mystery i think because i think confuses her even more because your being yourself and not many people around here do that anymore and i dont mean being an afc i mean being honest with your likes and dislikes and what you like to do for fun not what everyone else likes to do for fun .

Is anyone here like me with the whole talkin to girls thing do you usually talk alot ?

And do you agree that you dont nessecarily have to not talk about yourself cause i find most girls intrested

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. dont believe that the tips here are 100 % good, cause they dont always work. actually I admit alot of tips here suck in my opinion but not all. I know what your saying cause im like that aswell. ill ask a girl so how was your weekend, them -it was okay...me- what did you do?..see like that some chicks are boring as F*ck, just cause there chicks doesnt mean they have good talking skills. so I think your doing fine man.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, a lot of guys on here would KILL to be able to keep a conversation going with a girl.

If you're talking too much, just try and relax, sit back, and let them talk.

Use your talking ability to be able to pick up a conversation if it comes to a lull.

I'd say good job rather than good luck. Because you've acquired a skill which many people pay to go to classes for.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i thin k conversation is just somethign to show her your personality which means basically being comfortable with yourselves when most of us were younger we could hold conversations easily cause we didnt care about what people thought but now its hard for most of us because instead of focusing on having fun and pleasing ourselves we focus on pleasing the women trying to make our selves be good enough for the women when it really is the other way around women are supposed to try to please us thats how nature is men are the dominant sex i think thats why im like that and my conversations end up being dominant to

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
lol i thin k conversation is just somethign to show her your personality which means basically being comfortable with yourselves when most of us were younger we could hold conversations easily cause we didnt care about what people thought but now its hard for most of us because instead of focusing on having fun and pleasing ourselves we focus on pleasing the women trying to make our selves be good enough for the women when it really is the other way around women are supposed to try to please us thats how nature is men are the dominant sex i think thats why im like that and my conversations end up being dominant to
Very true. conversations with everyone too, not just women. That's also why conversations with drugs or feelings that lower inhibitions are easier.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
lol u do drugs ?
Is it that hard to believe he does drugs? Isn't the percentage of people who have tried drugs more than those who havn't?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
lol u do drugs ?
well actually a lot less than other people, but yeah some weed and a little to drink.

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
JTrain, I used to be just like you. I would control the conversation with humor and hand gestures, but I realized that I was closer to an entertainment source than an actual conversation. Girls can talk, most of the tme you don't even need to get them started, just pipe down with a questioning expression when they make a comment.

This evens the flow of conversation and enables you to comment on things in their life as well.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt that what a conversations are supposed to be tho fun entertainment cause u dont need to ask about a girl to know about her mostthings you find out about people are not told

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like thats not all i do in he convo i i would say maybe 30 percent of the convos is asking questions and when you have fun with people thats opens them up itself because you to are having fun together thats enough rapport than asking her questions and her answering you and u trying to make ur life match urs i dont think men are the one that should be trying to impress the women women are the one that are supoosed to try to impress the man until we start doing this women's minds are gonna get gassed up and its not their fault it'll be are fault.

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. It's your job (duty) to impress her. Keep them short, superficial, and don't go on about yourself.

Leave them wanting more and wanting it bad.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no thats not true women where made for men are job is to approach them and show them that we like them not to impress them thats being desperate women already want men more and more thats why everything they do is focused on us clothes exercize it focuse don getting our desire thats what makes them women

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by impressing them we are putting them on the pedestal these techniques just show us how to make women think they arent on the pedestal but the truth is the person who uses techniques is putting women on the pedestal because he is denying himself his personality to make women feel good the focus shouldnt be on women it should be on ourselves because getting the girl isnt the sucsess

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll take no interest if you don't impress them. I think you misunderstood. Impress them with personality, humor, or whatever eccentricities you might have.

The focus absolutely should be on the girl and not on ourselves why'll talking.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong man lol what your saying i perfectly agree with you if you want to be a pick up artist lol but as for being a man thats is totally wrong your trading in your soul for a women if thats what you have to do to get women Then
**** GIRLS sex doesnt truly satisfy me anyway and relaionships are even worse u portray your personality by having fun your self not trying to impress her and she decides if she is along for the ride you show your personality and she bcomes part of it you dont become part of hers which is why i think when someone gets married the wife takes the husbands last name not the other way around man if you dont believe than i dont give a **** you do whateever you want to do im gonna be my ****in self i dont mean afc cause actually an afc isnt hiomself he not only tries to impress her with conversations but with buying her **** and sucking up to her the player which is still an average chump isnt frustrated because he knows how to please her now even though he is still going against nature which is why their still not happy a man does what he wants to ****in do and the ***** follows along that is how its supposed to be that is how nature ****ing is so u do what u want man if i dont get any girls than i couldnt ****ing care less ill just jerk off evryday lol but i will never exchange my soul for hairy smelly *****