Conversation Topics when approaching women

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, whenever I approach a woman, the hardest thing for me to do is come up with certain topics to talk to them about. I dont wanna talk to them bout classes, my major, what she likes to do and all cause that would be too predictable and throw me in the friend zone. What are some examples of questions I could ask her when approaching? Let me know guys.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask them anything

make it either situational:
"what are you reading" if she's reading/studying

"what did you buy?" if she has a shopping bag

or ask them for directions and then get in to a conversation from there (i've done it and gotten IOI's and she wanted to stay even when her friend was trying to drag her off... but eventually the rest of her friends came and pulled her away... this was street set, by the way)

OR direct
"you're adorable, what's your name?"
her: "i have a boyfriend"
"that's nice, what's your name."

:)

the main thing i realised is to NOT focus on the outcome of the opener... just OPEN

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
her: "i have a boyfriend"
1.Ok will keep the silence :)
2. I have a girlfriend too, maybe we can exchange partners one night

topics: ANYTHING, for the begining speak about her clothes,
wow nice dress, **** like this :)
and when u speak with her, u can tell her stuff about her hair etc.. and u can say that u are a manager at some cosmetics products (i really am) and then it`s simple, you can speak hours with a chick about cosmetics, then it`s easy to take her number :) tell her u will meet one day to show her some products, if u don`t work anywhere, buy something from a shop and go with that ;)

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys gave some good points. However, most of my approachin will be done in college, so some of the questions u guys mentioned might not come in use. Ive made a promise to get 100 rejections by the end of the semester(1st week of June) which will hopefully put a lot less pressure on me when appraoching women. As for complimenting, what would be the best way to compliment a girl without sounding like an AFC? Let me know guys.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's in your frame of mind

you're not complimenting her to get in her pants.

you're complimenting her because a compliment from you means a lot, since you are the MAN.

compliment her the way a KING would compliment his subjects.

imagine the peasant saying to a beautiful woman "wow, you sure are beautiful" very nervous

then imagine the king passing by her, looking at her briefly and mentioning (without expecting an outcome) "you, my lady, are beautiful"

same compliment... just with a different attitude

it's not WHAT you say that matters, nor HOW you say it...

it's what FRAME you're saying it FROM