Conversation Flowing

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some advice here. Sometimes when talking to people, girls in particular, I run out of stuff to say. Don't know why, just happens. I don't want to seem AFC and just throw out questions, you guys have any material that'd be good for having them add their two cents in the conversation? Note: This is mostly for cold approaches/day game, since its what I'm trying to improve the most.

Thanks in advance

shazzampua

Reaction score
One new guru who has been coaching me said if you ever get stuck you can always fall back on 3 tools:

1) Roleplay
2) Qualify her
3) Move her around the venue

I pretty much have found that if I do one of these 3 things every time I feel stuck I am able to keep things going!

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
share stories of bad dates

favorite foods (girls love food) im a big guy so i joke about how food is my expertise

use things about you that you can incorporate into a convo like a brutal date or something you like

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the spotlight on her.

Keep her talking more about herself, but don't interview her.

80% = her talk.
20% = your feedback, sharing of your own opinion.

She'll love you for being so attentive; yet you remain mysterious by the end of the night.

The more she talks about herself, the more clues you'll have to know what to follow up with.

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Put the spotlight on her.

Keep her talking more about herself, but don't interview her.

80% = her talk.
20% = your feedback, sharing of your own opinion.

She'll love you for being so attentive; yet you remain mysterious by the end of the night.

The more she talks about herself, the more clues you'll have to know what to follow up with.
How do you do this without asking questions? I don't want to make it seem like an interview, because then I rely on questions and I hate doing that -.-.

Thanks by the way everyone.

gungho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres something i throw in when that happens..

There was a study done that every 7 minutes theres a long pause in a conversation... so i just throw that out when the "pause" comes.. like say, did you know there was this study done.. lol.. itll get you by the first one

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just pick out a subject in her sentence and ask her to expand on that and keep doing that

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the DJ bible i can tell you the art of conversation is not in talking a lot, but instead listening and paying attention to what they say and how they feel. this is where you get empathy from.

Ask questions. If you see a tattoo on a girl, compliment it and ask about it. if she is anywhere near interested in you, she will respond well. if she is giving short " yup" or " nah " answers, she either isnt into you or is just in a bad mood.

I struggled with this problem, but for the most part i have slowly become better at talking to people, including women. sometimes, i just need to shut up and let it be quiet because sometimes saying less, is actually saying more.