Contacting a girl from your past

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished my freshman year of college and am back home. I was thinking about contacting this one girl I knew from high school (casual friends from 8th gade-high school)..We've talked on the phone/texted before but not since like last August, so I'm not sure if she'll have me saved still in her phone...How should I go about contacting her again. (text/call? email?) Thanks

sagexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
friend and hang out just regularly text her, anything else i wouldnt recommend

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
sagexx said:
friend and hang out just regularly text her, anything else i wouldnt recommend
alright...any ideas on what to initially text her?

Romjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done this many times and had great success. i usually do the text thing and just say "hey, its xxxx, you have anything goin on tonite? im back in town." bottom line, it really doesnt matter what you say,if their available and they had/have interst in you your golden.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
ive done this many times and had great success. i usually do the text thing and just say "hey, its xxxx, you have anything goin on tonite? im back in town." bottom line, it really doesnt matter what you say,if their available and they had/have interst in you your golden.
+1 on on this.
I have a friend that does this all the time, he travels from New York to Oregon to California several times a year. Always picking up new numbers and contacting old plates. She could be a fling you can visit several times a year since it's your hometown. No strings attached if you do it right.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Text or call her.

You contact her. Best case = sex. Worst case = no reply.

You don't contact her = no reply = 0% chance of sex.
Thanks....This is so simple yet so true and it really makes sense to contact her. Thanks!