Confusion

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I have a 6 moth relationship with a Hb 8...
We are a ok couple and she dosen't fight to much with me or do anything wrong that i can think of. Although We are two different pepole it seems as if its getting boring. I see her once or twice a week. Everyday i wake up and look at other women... There are all women at my job and really decent looking. I also know other girls who i could be with, With a little effort. I dont know how much longer i can persue my boring relationship....

I saw this girl at a Skating rink who gave me her number although i never called This because i knew she wanted me and i dident wanna screw up the current relationship i have now... I havent seen her in months, So i see her for the first time in a while at her home town at a gas staion. I said happy birthday she kept walking and talking to her friend. Like she coulden't...Look at me for some reason. She Ignored me, This sets me off.. Its bad because i love attention and i had the taste of a Dj, I still have a model for a girlfriend. If i could pull it off once i could do it again. It was like i almost had to choose this web site deserves much credit.... Anyway ima cut the bullSH!T.

Comments please!!! Sugestions!! Speak To Me!!!!!!!

Tubbs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is your current gf the same girl you wrote that ridiculous letter to?

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
FLAUNT IT BABY, FLAUNT IT!

well hun, if you're a natural, attention lovin' man-ho then... :eek: SURE!

Alas! Go and get her my pretty peacock! ;)