confusion

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked out a 19yo HB9 two months ago, she said sure! I thought great. The date never happened and I cant figure out why? So I let it burn out for almost 4 months and said to myself "her loss" ya know. Well a week ago she calls at like 11:30pm
Im already sleeping,she wanted to go out. I said no, call me tommorow. She did. Since then she calls me twice, It goes back and forth. I play hard to get and so does she. What is my next move? It seems like she knows the game well and she also has alot of guy friends. I call her last night to see if she can come over, she already had plans with another guy to go midnight motorcycle riding with him before i called. I asked her if she wanted to hang out this weekend she said yes. Im trying to give her the Mack Daddy vibe here but im nervous.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke up with her bf and you're the rebound.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a good or bad thing? I don't know how to handle this one, its all really new for me what would you do?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*looks around* I see no issue here. Go out with her and **** her. *shrug*

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying not to be jealous of all her guy "friends". maybe im insecure but Im sure to get ****blocked somewhere down the line ya know. How would you handle that?

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think if you want to get with her instead of her getting with her guy friends.. do the opposite of all her friends.

Like if theyre all over her, dont be, etc.. she'll wonder why you dont like her.

I dono maybe that wont help.. maybe someone could expand on it?

good luck

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can shag her,but don't take any interaction with her too seriously (aka she's not LTR material,midnight motorcycle riding?).

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
start taking the lead, whenever she asks you out say no, only go out on your terms when you ask her.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
Im trying not to be jealous of all her guy "friends". maybe im insecure but Im sure to get ****blocked somewhere down the line ya know. How would you handle that?
Sure to get ****blocked? How do you figure? They may TRY, but who's to say they'll SUCCEED? Regardless... what do you care? Just live, man. Whatever happens, happens. Deal with it when and IF you get there.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all the DJs, What in the world is happening? She just came in to my work. I played it cool even though I was shaking in my boots, she played it off like I need to just to get something for my car. It was car wash! She looked HOT, Whats my next move?

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way she called me BUDDY. I hate that ****. And she asked about another guy, she used/still has a crush on.