confused with neighbor

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 38 and my neighbor will be 27 on NOV 1.My neighbor has moved for more than a year. She used to put a goofy smile when I meet her ( about a handful time) last year. I just said hi and walked into my apartment. Well Last month, I walked out of my apartment to head off to clubhouse, she was on the cell phone to get into her apartment on saturday night. I did not say anything to her and passed her. She dropped everything and came to clubhouse to look for me. Later she poured her heart out and we talked from 7 p.m until 3 a.m. I realise she has commitment issue because she told me all her 5 ex-boyfriends left her for someone else.

I was confident all the way during the discussion. My friend , asked her out and she ignored him infront of me. I was laid back and saw everything. You see she has 3 jobs and tries to spend time with me. She looks forward for my calls and she told me how cool it was.I called her twice a week and talk to her for half an hour. Once I spoke to her for about an hour when i was late for work. We enjoy talking to each other. We had gone out for a movie once. She was walking 3 steps before me and was always in a hurry. She dominated the date. Before she walked into the apartment she had asked me if I do not want to get to know her anymore? I told her the more I get to know her, the more I want to get to know her. She tells me things to arouse jealousy. Like she said she went to oktoberfest and scoped out guys and gave out numbers. I told her that I cared for her and kept quiet. She asked me why did I cared.
The problem happened when she had asked me 3 time to play poker. I said no to the first 2 times and yes for the 3rd time. We were about to meet at the clubhouse at 7 p.m I called her 15 minutes before and told her that I will be meeting her there. I was there until 8 p.m. I went back to my apartment and heard her playing in her apartment with a bunch of guys. I knocked onher door and she did not open the door until 10 minutes later. I told her that she stood me up and she apologised. I asked her if she did not get my message and she told me that she does not pick up the phone whenever there are people. She said that she had to go so she slammed the door.
I was pissed off at her.

Anyway, she left a message to apologise to me for standing me up. She did not say anything beyond that. She began slamming her door for the next two days. Unknown tome she called my friend that she had wanted to spend more time with him on tuesday night.He did not return back the call as I had spoken to him about this issue. I called her back on wednesday morning to tell her that " we need to talk". She called back later in the afternoon that
she does not have the time to talk as she prefers to do fun things. She does not like to sit and talk. So she said she does not want to have friends. She and I would be neighbors and say hi to each other.I did not return her call. I have moved on.
Afew days later I was watching a foreign movie. there were women laughing. She thought there were women in my apartment and slammed the door!!!
One week later, I was chatting with another neighbor when I was on my way to haul my thrash.
She has a stairway beside her apartment leading to her garage. I have a stair way beside my apartment. We are one apartment away.Instead of using the stairway beside her apartment, she passed my apartment and used the stairway next to mine. She had 3 bags 2 on her hand and one on her shoulders.She came through the first floor walked the opposite direction which she took the second floor and opened the door. She was shocked to see me standing there. This is when I realised that she had checked on me.I smiled when i looked at her. She passed by me and my friend stopped her by asking if she was going to work. She said that she has 2 jobs looking at him and I said that she is hardworking. She turned around and looked at me and then turned to him. She looked so sad.:( I remember the girl I had put a big smile on her face when we were together . I was smiling and laughing all the time when she was there. I did not show my emotion. She used to go to yoga and craft classes every week. She has stopped doing that now. A couple of days later she went for a one hour wine seminar. She was quiet and nobody talked to her. She left the place within 10 minutes.
I do not have a caller ID. I get calls and as soon as I answer, she hangs up. I have been getting this calls for the last few days.

What is wrong with her? Does she want drama... Do I keep doing the same things like I do. We have only known each other about a month. No sex or kissing as she has commitment issues. This morning my friend told me that she had gone partying with friends and did not get back until 3 a.m.
what shall I do now?Any suggestions?

thanks

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mark9 said:
I am 38 and my neighbor will be 27 on NOV 1.My neighbor has moved for more than a year. She used to put a goofy smile when I meet her ( about a handful time) last year. I just said hi and walked into my apartment. Well Last month, I walked out of my apartment to head off to clubhouse, she was on the cell phone to get into her apartment on saturday night. I did not say anything to her and passed her. She dropped everything and came to clubhouse to look for me. Later she poured her heart out and we talked from 7 p.m until 3 a.m. I realise she has commitment issue because she told me all her 5 ex-boyfriends left her for someone else.

I was confident all the way during the discussion. My friend , asked her out and she ignored him infront of me. I was laid back and saw everything. You see she has 3 jobs and tries to spend time with me. She looks forward for my calls and she told me how cool it was.I called her twice a week and talk to her for half an hour. Once I spoke to her for about an hour when i was late for work. We enjoy talking to each other. We had gone out for a movie once. She was walking 3 steps before me and was always in a hurry. She dominated the date. Before she walked into the apartment she had asked me if I do not want to get to know her anymore? I told her the more I get to know her, the more I want to get to know her. She tells me things to arouse jealousy. Like she said she went to oktoberfest and scoped out guys and gave out numbers. I told her that I cared for her and kept quiet. She asked me why did I cared.
The problem happened when she had asked me 3 time to play poker. I said no to the first 2 times and yes for the 3rd time. We were about to meet at the clubhouse at 7 p.m I called her 15 minutes before and told her that I will be meeting her there. I was there until 8 p.m. I went back to my apartment and heard her playing in her apartment with a bunch of guys. I knocked onher door and she did not open the door until 10 minutes later. I told her that she stood me up and she apologised. I asked her if she did not get my message and she told me that she does not pick up the phone whenever there are people. She said that she had to go so she slammed the door.
I was pissed off at her.

Anyway, she left a message to apologise to me for standing me up. She did not say anything beyond that. She began slamming her door for the next two days. Unknown tome she called my friend that she had wanted to spend more time with him on tuesday night.He did not return back the call as I had spoken to him about this issue. I called her back on wednesday morning to tell her that " we need to talk". She called back later in the afternoon that
she does not have the time to talk as she prefers to do fun things. She does not like to sit and talk. So she said she does not want to have friends. She and I would be neighbors and say hi to each other.I did not return her call. I have moved on.
Afew days later I was watching a foreign movie. there were women laughing. She thought there were women in my apartment and slammed the door!!!
One week later, I was chatting with another neighbor when I was on my way to haul my thrash.
She has a stairway beside her apartment leading to her garage. I have a stair way beside my apartment. We are one apartment away.Instead of using the stairway beside her apartment, she passed my apartment and used the stairway next to mine. She had 3 bags 2 on her hand and one on her shoulders.She came through the first floor walked the opposite direction which she took the second floor and opened the door. She was shocked to see me standing there. This is when I realised that she had checked on me.I smiled when i looked at her. She passed by me and my friend stopped her by asking if she was going to work. She said that she has 2 jobs looking at him and I said that she is hardworking. She turned around and looked at me and then turned to him. She looked so sad.:( I remember the girl I had put a big smile on her face when we were together . I was smiling and laughing all the time when she was there. I did not show my emotion. She used to go to yoga and craft classes every week. She has stopped doing that now. A couple of days later she went for a one hour wine seminar. She was quiet and nobody talked to her. She left the place within 10 minutes.
I do not have a caller ID. I get calls and as soon as I answer, she hangs up. I have been getting this calls for the last few days.

What is wrong with her? Does she want drama... Do I keep doing the same things like I do. We have only known each other about a month. No sex or kissing as she has commitment issues. This morning my friend told me that she had gone partying with friends and did not get back until 3 a.m.
what shall I do now?Any suggestions?

thanks
Nut case. Psycho. Damaged goods. Spoiled winnings. Unstable. Whatever you want to call it, she is that.

Move on for good.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before she walked into the apartment she had asked me if I do not want to get to know her anymore?
Maybe she wanted her to bang you, in the apartment.

Since you played slightly hard to get, she got all spiteful and petty, and did some 'hilarious' practical joke where she invited you somewhere she had no intention of going.

She's a fruitcake. I'm thinking neither of you get out much.

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you

Well, I had just left a message for her. I told her that I said "hi" and if she wanted to talk to me she can call me or talk to me another time.
We'll wait and see how things turn out.