Confused with girl

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno whats going on here with this girl that I'm working with. We've became drinking buddies as such and have both gone out together on numerous occasions and ended up kissing her several times. She is half italian and is absolutly stunning, but she told me that she wasn't interested in anything advancing between us a few weeks back so I just went out and happened to meet another girl who I was seeing for a couple of weeks, but I'm not particularly interested in this new girl.

My instincts tell me that this italian girl is interested in me still, but just likes me chasing her. She gives off interest signals all the time that she's still interested, calling me up the other night, touching me, looking directly into my eyes, asking me to go to amsterdam with her on her birthday etc etc.

What should I do? should I try again with her or should I just leave it, My gut feeling says do it again dave, what does everyone else think?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants you. Playing hard to get is all. For gods sake it would be a tragedy if you thought she was desperate so therefore we play little games.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's giving you the right signs dude. Looking at you, touching you, etc. Yeh she's playing games alright... have fun playing this cat and mouse game for awhile. Remember to keep a cool head.. if she is good prey , engage.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just chill , shes playing hard to get and doesnt want u to think think that shes too easy, but she wants u just act like it doesnt bother u and u'll see her coming into u .

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool

Yeah my gut instincts tell me that she does like me, how much .......I dont know?

I find myself extrememley attracted to her, not only is she a beautiful looking woman, but she has a fantastic engaging personality and a great smile. It's been a while since I've felt such a strong attraction for someone, I just have to be careful not to fall into the infatuation zone with her,

I just felt that I needed some external advice from some more experienced guys. She is 23 yrs old (year older than me) and has been single for about a year and a half, the same amount of time I've been single. For the past year I've just been playing the field and enjoying myself, but now I feel that I would like to meet someone again and she is the girl that always springs to my mind first when I think of such things.

Will be treading water carefully but I think I can rope her in.

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this while you're trying to get this girl. You always want what you can't have. This means don't stop flirting with other women and going on dates with them. Make sure she knows that she can play hard to get all she wants, and that you will persue her for a bit, but if she keeps this up, she will lose you to the competition. It's a win win for you! ;)

Reaction score
You first sentence told me all there is to know about your mistake - don't become 'drinking buddies' - of course she sees you as a buddy...and what kind of girl will invite a dude to amsterdam..she wants you (a buddy) to secure her in a strange environment while she gets high and carouses about town! Only pursue chicks romantically and not as a 'buddy'!!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ineresting....but dont you think if she wanted a friend for security in an unkown place it would have been a female friend?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrange a get together with you, this new girl that you are not interested in (X), and your "drinking buddy".

Proceed to be all lovey dovey with X.

Watch your drinking buddy be all jealous.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never chase or be the pursue girls!!! I think that's an essential element of being a DJ!!! Instead, attract girls with all the techniques and principles you've learned and they'll come to you. If she's playing games, play them right back on her. Don't answer the phone when she calls and then wait a few days to call her back, completely ignore her sometimes and then give her good attention the next. Not knowing where you stand will drive her up the wall and she'll be yours for the taking.

PIMP