Confused/Advice?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats goin on guys, Ill get straight to it.... I met a girl online, just for fun but we ended up talking, texting alot on the phone. So since i didnt think much of it. i would Delay meeting up with her, so i finally went to meet her last night. I went to the city,.. called her and told her i was outside. Truthfully, since we clicked pretty good on the phone i expected one of the three #1) She turns out to be ugly in person #2) She'll be a ***** or #3) We dont click at all in person. So.. There she comes with a smile and i never, get blown away by a girls looks, she could be a Fvckin 20!, in my mind her **** still stinks and she bleeds just like everyone else. but i was struck... but i can control myself from Being AFC, she gave me a kiss and a hug. so we went for pizza. we were doing just fine... we kept lookin at each other and smiling alot.

Finally we walked around and I was making her laugh and being playful with her, just chit chat here and there.
We stopped somewhere and before we continued walking.. i was thinking "i gotta start making some kind of moves" I stuck my hand out. she grabbed it and held on tight. (good sign) so after a while we went to her Apt to watch a movie. I sat on the couch, she sat down with me but a lil far apart. so when the movie was starting i was being playful with her again. she laughed and i put my arm out and said "come on lets watch the movie" ... i had my arms around her, She kept lookin at me whith a smile and i leaned in for the kiss. "bingo" we were making out. The rest of the night was great, we went to the store after the movie... We felt comfy with each other, holding hands hugs and kisses. She Wanted me to stay over her house but.... i couldnt.

i was so far from home and my job, with the transit strike i wouldnt make it to work and with the thought of my company doing lay offs, im trying to make it on time and not Fk up. but anyway im staying over her house tomorrow. Okay this is where i feel confused. She expressed how much she liked me and would like to be together (dating) Now.. I like her the same. I would love her as a G/F but im im so afraid of getting hurt again like my last Relationship... I mean I have girls to mess around with but.. i couldnt ignore how much me and the girl clicked. So... Should i back off? or go for it? Should i risk being hurt? Should i explore what can come of this? I mean..... has anyone been in the same situation, where u just wanna game Girls and Bone them, but out of no where u end up meeting a really nice girl that u could date, but scared of going through hurt again? Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dont let your past relationships ruin your future ones, of course they are gunna change you usually for the better but dont let them ruing future happiness

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create a system of trust, loyalty, and comfort. Those are the three things you need in a stable LTR. Always remember that you can't get something that you truly want without stepping out of your comfort zone. Relax and don't let your past inhibit you. If this girl really loves you, it shouldn't be a problem having an LTR. Best of wishes for you and try to be happy with what you have!

-Damian

badfish8634

Reaction score
Go for it

You should definitely go for it, but always keep a certain amount of emotional detachment until you've known her for a while(6 months- 1 year) Good luck bro.

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love her as a G/F but im im so afraid of getting hurt again like my last Relationship... I mean I have girls to mess around with but.. i couldnt ignore how much me and the girl clicked. So... Should i back off? or go for it? Should i risk being hurt? Should i explore what can come of this?
Do you think you might be getting ahead of yourself slightly, since you have only met this woman once in your life?

Relax...let what happens happen. It sounds like she is into you so you must be doing something right. The way you will mess this up is if you come on far too strong too soon.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Easy Tiger
Do you think you might be getting ahead of yourself slightly, since you have only met this woman once in your life?

Relax...let what happens happen. It sounds like she is into you so you must be doing something right. The way you will mess this up is if you come on far too strong too soon.
This is pretty good advice. Don't get ahead of yourself, just take each day as it comes and don't spend too much time dwelling on past failures.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i would like to thank you for your advice and their really positive. an Update on the situation is i stayed at her apt last night and things went great again, so like u guys have said, take it slow, relax and see where things go after a while is a good idea. Also, from what you guys have said, not letting the past mess up future happiness, had me thinking and its totally true... I must try and not let fear hold me back from somethin potentially great. Thanks alot and Happy Holidays to all of you.