Confidence....in a pill?

Reaction score
That's right, I know it might sound crazy, but for the AFC's that still can't seem to be able to find confidence in themselves, and be able to act smooth in front of the ladies, this might be the answer. It's called Strattera. It's commonly used to treat ADD, but it seems to have some interesting side-effects including increased sex-drive and confidence. I tried this out for myself, and some of my friends did too. Our success rate tripled after the first week. And get this..one of my friends confided in me that he was a premature ejaculator, after taking the pill, he went for 2 hours! If anyone else has taken this pill, please list any experiences you might have had.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r u sure your not simply experiencing the "placibo effect" or however you spell it?

Reaction score
actually, these guys took it to help them study for a midterm. They just thought it kept them up. They had no clue about the other effects, until after the fact.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

Yeah I heard heroin has the same affect.

Fellas.....dont mess with drugs unless you may become dependant on them.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if there is a possibility that we may become dependent on them, then we should mess with drugs?

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, no. What I meant was that messing with drugs is bad 'umkay'.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... this might be a gold mine it doesn't matter if it barely works

the placebo effect would be very legit in a case like this

Time to put together some weird herbs and roots and package it for the stores

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good idea... i'm making Don Juan Juice... look for it at your friendly grocery store soon.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
good idea... i'm making Don Juan Juice... look for it at your friendly grocery store soon.
lol

Pimp Juice Baby :p

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are don juan pills they are called steroids.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
That's right, I know it might sound crazy, but for the AFC's that still can't seem to be able to find confidence in themselves, and be able to act smooth in front of the ladies, this might be the answer. It's called Strattera.
Yeah Strattera is like Dexedrine, it's amphetamine to treat ADD kids. No sh!t you got confident, whizz does that to you.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. an amphetamine like dexedrine, ritalin, cocaine, or meth.

I can spot those idiots from a mile away. In your head you're a player, but to everyone else you're a blabbering, sniffling, tweaked-out jackass (who talks too much, btw).

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanApprentice
after taking the pill, he went for 2 hours!
Who the hell wants to bang for 2 hours straight??? :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basing my DJ effectiveness in anything anything external would scare me to death. That kind of dependency isn't usually a good thing.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Adderall has the same effect. I dont like it because of what the otyouher guy said. You turn into a jibbering idiot if you take too much. It also makes you really restless and jittery. A low dose is helpful but abusing it is a BAD idea!