Concert Approaches?

UnluckyGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I am just wondering when approaching girls at a concert would something like "how do you like this band" be a good ice breaker? I am a bad afc but i want to just get out there and atleast say hi to atleast one girl tonight. This will be a first for me if i can do it. Any advice on concert approaches would be appreciated.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you like this band"
It's not bad... but it doesn't seem like it would lead to a particularly interesting conversation. Try something that'll make her curious, like, "I never would have pegged you as the type who likes (insert band's name here)". I guarantee you she'll want to know why. It also gives you a nice opening to tease and neg-hit her. And if it turns out that she doesn't like the band, you can ask her why not. Just don't use it on a girl who CLEARLY looks like the type who likes whatever band is playing... lol :D.

Albion10

Don Juan
Reaction score
UnluckyGuy said:
Hello, I am just wondering when approaching girls at a concert would something like "how do you like this band" be a good ice breaker? I am a bad afc but i want to just get out there and atleast say hi to atleast one girl tonight. This will be a first for me if i can do it. Any advice on concert approaches would be appreciated.
How do you like the band? Do you think she'd be there if she didn't like the band? :) I always take my camera to concerts (Yeah, you can sneak it in). It always makes for a great ice breaker.

Her - "Hey, you're not supposed to do that."
Me - "Yeah? Do you work with the band?"
Her - "No."
Me - "Want a copy?"

Next thing you know were talking and exchanging e-mail.

-Al