Complicated situation with girl! plz help!

daniel_6_mile_man

Reaction score
i like this girl and we talk everyday online usually for a couple of hours....we've talked about dating, but she wants to take it slow......

she says she's still trying to get over her old b/f......and she likes sum 1 else more than me as of now, but if we got closer it could be different.....she said she's still trying to figure me out

in our relationship im usually the one who tries to contact her and call her...and go to her house......

so what should i ask her to do to get closer??? ive heard before that if they say their still getting over some one that their nto interested in you...is that true???? should i continue to pursue this relationship??????

n e other advice to help will be very appreciated!!!! thanks!!!!

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you're a lil infatuated with this girl right now and she's not reciprocating the feelings back to you. If she has another guy as well as her ex bf on the side as well as you, it sounds like she has a whole lotta options right now. What you're doing right now is exactly the opposite of what you NEED to be doing ;)

You can't start out by just flat out ignoring her though. Take her out on a date, show her what kind of guy you are, and then back off for a while. Be a little less available( and really be less available. Don't just be sitting at the house) and she'll start to wonder what happened to you. What you're doing right now is you're showing her indirectly that she can have you when she wants you where she wants you and however she wants you. By taking control of the situation, you'll weed out the other two guys and hopefully get her IL up. If she still isn't interested in you, oh well, at least you made another friend along the way :D Good luck man.

soul71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jerky Boi
It sounds to me like you're a lil infatuated with this girl right now and she's not reciprocating the feelings back to you. If she has another guy as well as her ex bf on the side as well as you, it sounds like she has a whole lotta options right now. What you're doing right now is exactly the opposite of what you NEED to be doing ;)

You can't start out by just flat out ignoring her though. Take her out on a date, show her what kind of guy you are, and then back off for a while. Be a little less available( and really be less available. Don't just be sitting at the house) and she'll start to wonder what happened to you. What you're doing right now is you're showing her indirectly that she can have you when she wants you where she wants you and however she wants you. By taking control of the situation, you'll weed out the other two guys and hopefully get her IL up. If she still isn't interested in you, oh well, at least you made another friend along the way :D Good luck man.
Good post *thumbs up*

My situation is similar to this. My question is how long should I "ignore" (or rather pay less attention to her) for.

Should I stop talking to her on msn? I talk almost every day...

I guess my fear is that she will just forget about me if I don't maintain contact. She knows what kind of guy I am.. so should I just not talk to her for a week (no calls, no msn, no txt etc) and see what happens?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read the bible too, figuring you have no clue what youre doing.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by soul71
Good post *thumbs up*

My situation is similar to this. My question is how long should I "ignore" (or rather pay less attention to her) for.

Should I stop talking to her on msn? I talk almost every day...

I guess my fear is that she will just forget about me if I don't maintain contact. She knows what kind of guy I am.. so should I just not talk to her for a week (no calls, no msn, no txt etc) and see what happens?
You shouldn't just ignore her right off the bat. And there isn't an exact time you should quit talking to her. I find the best way to find if she's interested in you or not is by waiting to see how long it takes "her" to call you.

soul71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool guys, thanks. :)

Sorry I kinda took this off topic :p