Completed 60 days of NC,went from 20% bodyfat to 10% and got my LIFE back.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I completed 60 days of No Contact with my ex girlfriend of 2 years. This is a brief account of what I felt during each week of No Contact and how I was able to complete it.

Week 1 - I was absolutely miserable and felt as if I had no hope left in the world and that she was the only one for me. I also had no idea what to do with my life as I assumed she would be my life partner. Of course I was so sad I couldnt even be bothered to go to work, or do anything.

Week 2 - Said to myself, I am in this no contact for the good of it now and WILL complete it. Decided to call up an ex-plate from the past and we went on holiday(vacation) together for 5 nights. The night before I was due to go on holiday I got a call from my ex asking to meet me on Friday, I lied and told her it wasnt possible as I had a work meeting.
This week I ALSO said to myself I will 100% commit myself to my life goals as when I was with her -due to the constant arguing, fights and so on I could and did not have enough energy to focus on where and what I wanted to be in my own life. This is the week I started dieting to take my body from a 'bulked' sort of look to a shredded ripped look that I wish to maintain for as long as I can. Therefore I hit the gym hard 5x a week, weights and cardio. I also promised to myself that this month I will aim to sell more products via my business, and try to earn a lot more.

Week 3 - This week there was multiple contact from my ex asking me how I am, and who I'm with which I of course ignored her. I decided to visit and hang with another plate from my past in another city and try to go out, be social and enjoy life. I got my hair cut, I bought a few new clothes and shoes, I met some of my ex-plates female freinds and got social. Things were starting to feel better but inside I did miss her slightly and had those sort of lingering feelings. At THE same time I could feel my life was moving forward.

Week 4 - After a month I couldnt believe that I hit a month and I made no effort to contact her or somehow get in touch. By this point I hadnt heard from her again. I decided to join tinder and see what sort of action I can get from there, not expecting much as its the internet of course. At the same time there is a 100% HB10 in my local business bank branch which has been giving my the eyes for a long time - so I thought I would attempt to make a move to her. On week 4 I came into contact with an English HB9 from tinder who immediately asked me out for drinks. Also this week I handed my number to the HB 10 from the bank.

Week 5 - This week is when my monthly business review came in, turns out my business make 3x as much as did it in comparison to the previous month. Something I was extremely happy about. I then have decided to spend around $6000 on ceramic braces to try to improve my look over the long run. Instead of thinking about my ex this week I was still talking to the English HB9, but unfortunately not sure If I heard anything from the HB10 from the bank, as she called off her number, but didnt get back to me - haha.

Week 6 - Had a look in the mirror this week, my bodyfat % had significantly gone down, and a lot of people were complimenting me on my new defined look. I even had an ex plate ABSOLUTELY turn up out of nowhere to my house, literally wanting to **** within 30 minutes of letting her in.

Week 7 - This week I had practically forgot her and her existence. I did hear about her from an ex plate who lives in the same city, telling me shes going out, and she looks really happy and so on. I also got a facebook message from her freind showing a picture of the book of them having fun(SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?). I ignored these messages and continued doing what I was doing. The same week I chatted up a HB9 in a grocery store, unfortunately didnt close.

By this week I had bought some more clothes, business is doing exceptionally and I have also got a whole new haircut, and generally look a million times better. I also started alterate no-fap also to try to boost my confidence to sky high levels.

Week 8 - Met a girl and within a few hours we were having steamy sex in the back of my car. Happened a few times this week lol. Any thought of my ex- NO. Any feelings of getting back with my ex-NO. Do I still have the odd lingering thought - yes unfortunately as Im only human. Was it worth mentally pumping myself up to leave her and forget the negative essence she was in my life. - FCK YES.

No Contact helped me to get back my life together. And to establish myself as a Strong person who is not dependent on anyone for his happiness. At this point of time I can live alone because I love myself even more than before. I lost 13 lbs in almost 4 weeks. I had sex with 2 girls, kissed 3 girls and now I have 2 plates for sex and 1 for maybe a relationship but I don't wanna go down that road again.

I am much happier than I was ever with her and I realised that no amount of girl's bull**** should affect you. No amount of love should make you weak and dependent on someone else to make you feel good.

The next 60 days involve expanding and improving my business profits, and also on self development, looks wise, bodyfat %, and improving my car/house and so on. I have read a lot into inner game and want to be at total peace with myself.
Girls would sense this and would ****ing CHASE YOU.

Thanks to SS and those members who kept me motivated on the NC thread that we have here.

Serenity

Reaction score
If everyone handled their break-ups like you this forum would be pointless.

Good work, keep going.

Reactions: Von

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work bro. Is there no option for in invisalign AKA invisible braces? I think they cost around the same amount.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody inspirational mate!

I'm not going to lie. My breakup hit me hard. I did manage to get involved in self improvement and spinning other plates quite successfully but ever since I contacted my ex 2 weeks ago I've been letting things slide. Less focus on my business, the gym, hobbies, other plates, etc. While I'm FWB / in a quasi relationship with the ex I'm even worried about bringing other plates back to my place because my ex lives 30 seconds way...which sucks because I have a pretty cool pad!

Things have been fun here and there but I can see a few worrying signs. My emotional investment is probably about 30% of what it was when I was at the "peak" of my love for her but then she is far from 100% committed too. Her family knows a lot of the sh*t I did to her and she feels, probably rightly so, that this is too insurmountable an issue...for this reason she is definitely still entertaining orbiters, ex-fvckbvddies, etc. Thought I could just "give her time" to "figure things out" as I continue banging my other plates, but honestly FWB with the ex is doing me more harm than good.

Yesterday she basically said to me she wants to keep seeing and fvcking me maybe once or twice a week, but that I can "go see other women if I want" until she no longer has "mixed feelings" about us. I told her I knew what that meant. We bang until one of us finds someone we're happier with basically. I knew that would be a bit too transparent for it not to slowly chip away at my pride and self respect. No thanks! She did a 180 and said she was being stupid.

I understand that she is "confused" and to be honest I get it. But right now she is not willing to make the sacrifice of being perceived by friends and family as that girl who goes back to her cheating, abusive ex-bf. That's fine. She thinks we're good. She's asleep in my bed. I'm in the other room working. I left her a note on the pillow relaying my thoughts and making it clear that this ain't working for me. Basically a dump via letter. She'll be ok with it. Costs just outweigh the benefits for both of us. I want to do like you have and NC properly. Won't be posting in the NC thread daily as don't think I need to anymore.

Keep up the good work and know that your story has inspired at least one person out there brother.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I completed 60 days of No Contact with my ex girlfriend of 2 years. This is a brief account of what I felt during each week of No Contact and how I was able to complete it.

Week 1 - I was absolutely miserable and felt as if I had no hope left in the world and that she was the only one for me. I also had no idea what to do with my life as I assumed she would be my life partner. Of course I was so sad I couldnt even be bothered to go to work, or do anything.

Week 2 - Said to myself, I am in this no contact for the good of it now and WILL complete it. Decided to call up an ex-plate from the past and we went on holiday(vacation) together for 5 nights. The night before I was due to go on holiday I got a call from my ex asking to meet me on Friday, I lied and told her it wasnt possible as I had a work meeting.
This week I ALSO said to myself I will 100% commit myself to my life goals as when I was with her -due to the constant arguing, fights and so on I could and did not have enough energy to focus on where and what I wanted to be in my own life. This is the week I started dieting to take my body from a 'bulked' sort of look to a shredded ripped look that I wish to maintain for as long as I can. Therefore I hit the gym hard 5x a week, weights and cardio. I also promised to myself that this month I will aim to sell more products via my business, and try to earn a lot more.

Week 3 - This week there was multiple contact from my ex asking me how I am, and who I'm with which I of course ignored her. I decided to visit and hang with another plate from my past in another city and try to go out, be social and enjoy life. I got my hair cut, I bought a few new clothes and shoes, I met some of my ex-plates female freinds and got social. Things were starting to feel better but inside I did miss her slightly and had those sort of lingering feelings. At THE same time I could feel my life was moving forward.

Week 4 - After a month I couldnt believe that I hit a month and I made no effort to contact her or somehow get in touch. By this point I hadnt heard from her again. I decided to join tinder and see what sort of action I can get from there, not expecting much as its the internet of course. At the same time there is a 100% HB10 in my local business bank branch which has been giving my the eyes for a long time - so I thought I would attempt to make a move to her. On week 4 I came into contact with an English HB9 from tinder who immediately asked me out for drinks. Also this week I handed my number to the HB 10 from the bank.

Week 5 - This week is when my monthly business review came in, turns out my business make 3x as much as did it in comparison to the previous month. Something I was extremely happy about. I then have decided to spend around $6000 on ceramic braces to try to improve my look over the long run. Instead of thinking about my ex this week I was still talking to the English HB9, but unfortunately not sure If I heard anything from the HB10 from the bank, as she called off her number, but didnt get back to me - haha.

Week 6 - Had a look in the mirror this week, my bodyfat % had significantly gone down, and a lot of people were complimenting me on my new defined look. I even had an ex plate ABSOLUTELY turn up out of nowhere to my house, literally wanting to **** within 30 minutes of letting her in.

Week 7 - This week I had practically forgot her and her existence. I did hear about her from an ex plate who lives in the same city, telling me shes going out, and she looks really happy and so on. I also got a facebook message from her freind showing a picture of the book of them having fun(SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS?). I ignored these messages and continued doing what I was doing. The same week I chatted up a HB9 in a grocery store, unfortunately didnt close.

By this week I had bought some more clothes, business is doing exceptionally and I have also got a whole new haircut, and generally look a million times better. I also started alterate no-fap also to try to boost my confidence to sky high levels.

Week 8 - Met a girl and within a few hours we were having steamy sex in the back of my car. Happened a few times this week lol. Any thought of my ex- NO. Any feelings of getting back with my ex-NO. Do I still have the odd lingering thought - yes unfortunately as Im only human. Was it worth mentally pumping myself up to leave her and forget the negative essence she was in my life. - FCK YES.

No Contact helped me to get back my life together. And to establish myself as a Strong person who is not dependent on anyone for his happiness. At this point of time I can live alone because I love myself even more than before. I lost 13 lbs in almost 4 weeks. I had sex with 2 girls, kissed 3 girls and now I have 2 plates for sex and 1 for maybe a relationship but I don't wanna go down that road again.

I am much happier than I was ever with her and I realised that no amount of girl's bull**** should affect you. No amount of love should make you weak and dependent on someone else to make you feel good.

The next 60 days involve expanding and improving my business profits, and also on self development, looks wise, bodyfat %, and improving my car/house and so on. I have read a lot into inner game and want to be at total peace with myself.
Girls would sense this and would ****ing CHASE YOU.

Thanks to SS and those members who kept me motivated on the NC thread that we have here.
It's pretty cool you noted that she was a "dark cloud" that helped your life to be unclear and negative.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all congrats on staying focused, love couldn't be more happier for you. Secondly, out of curiousity how long exactly did it take you to drop from 20 to 10% bodyfat?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all congrats on staying focused, love couldn't be more happier for you. Secondly, out of curiousity how long exactly did it take you to drop from 20 to 10% bodyfat?
Looked like his schedule showed about 8 weeks. To get from 10-5 will take another 6-8 weeks. That's how it goes.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmooveMooves - the dentist told me there is the 'invisilign' option but they do not correct the entire teeth only the front ones lol. He also said they're quite a bulky appliance and wont work as well as compared to traditional braces. I took his advise and seeing as the ceramic ones were only slightly more expensive I went for them to have an overall better finished look.

@KingBeef - to drop to 10% has taken around the 6-7 week mark from around 18-20%. I was just a normal bulked up guy who went to the gym, with not much definition. To help my overall look I thought it perhaps better I get a shredded six pack. Seeing if I do ever end up in an LTR or spinning plates theres more value to me.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?members/mrgoodstuff.130778/

@mrgoodstuff I am hoping to diet for another 8 weeks to get to 5-7% range. My calories have dropped so much with such minimum carbs its very very difficult. But I have the mental focus and determination to do it as I have never seen my body like that :) Once acheived I do hope to maintain it year round until I found some reason not to. BUT - im eating extremely healthy, I am not getting acne, my skin absolutely glows, and my eyes are very white. So its likely I will be doing this long term :)

@slugey_dude Thanks bro im 25.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? 20 to 10% BF does not seem natty in 60 days if we go by conventional 'wisdom' of a 500 caloric deficit. 5% body fat is not sustainable if you're not on drugs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? 20 to 10% BF does not seem natty in 60 days if we go by conventional 'wisdom' of a 500 caloric deficit. 5% body fat is not sustainable if you're not on drugs.
6 or 7% is and close enough. Plus he can have the discipline of not stuffing his face or excess alcohol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His body will be nice enough babes will want to svck his c0ck for their pleasure and free. Like a male stripper.