Complete lack of game or dating skills

Romulus-2801

Reaction score
At this point ive just recently graduated high school, but I havent had a girlfriend up to this point. There's various excuses depending on what was going on at the time. But its all over now and I suppose I have the self confidence now to go about it but seeing as its never happened before I have 0 clue on where to start.

I guess my question is should I just pick up a few techniques and just rough out a few(most likely bad) relationships to get the hang of it, or something along those lines?

Any help is appreciated.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow Espi's advice and get back with questions about your next step once you can do this anywhere, anytime. It's not as easy as it sounds.

If you find it too hard, just try to smile and look them in the eyes. And, by the way - Do it with everyone. Old people, kids, guys AND girls.

Good luck!

Romulus-2801

Reaction score
Have to get out and take care of some stuff today, gonna try it out then. I tend to wear sunglasses a lot but suppose i'll take them off for the eye contact thing.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of seduction my friend.

I have tried every single trick, tactic, belief system and inner game recomendation ever. I should be awarded a fcukin diploma for all the knowledge i've gained. So i speak with utmost confidence when I give u the following advice:

DO NOT hit on 100 women a day. DO NOT make eye contact with everyone you see. I've never done this and i get plenty of cvnt. Your goal as a begginer is to accept that:
1) You are a MAN
2) You are MASCULINE
3) The only way you'll ever get laid with the most consistency, dignity and peace of mind is to encompass the above.

Your goal should be to stop focusing on women, stop giving a damn whether you get laid or not and just live your life. Forget 'gaming' and 'pickup'. These are for those insecure men with low serotonin levels who seek validation from woman (i know cause i used to be one). Start accepting yourself as an independent individual with wants and desires. Meet any woman you damn plz, but don't make it a habit to hit on anyone and everyone. Do something else with your time and meet woman 'on the way' to your goals.

Here are some tips:
1) Work out, look the best you could possible be (VERY IMPORTANT)
2) Start being a bastard. Don't tke any **** or game playing from anyone.
3) Forget numbers. Set a 'rendezvous' right there and then.
4) You can and will walk away from any woman who acts like a bittch.
5) Get laid with dignity. Don't play games. Be completly honest with your intentions.
6) You inintiate sex whenever the hell you damn plz. She has to know that. She can't handle it? NEXT.
7) Have a temper. It exudes dark sexuality. The best sex i've ever had was after a fight. She went wild. There is a biological reason for this.
8) Ignore her friends. Don't make her jealous INTENTIONALLY, as this is a form of game playing. See her by yourself, then isloate.
9) She has no right to ask about past relationships. Since you don't have any, don't tell her squat.
10) Your world. Your rules. Border on male machismo. Think Steve Mcqueen, Clint Eastwood, and James bond. Quite men with rough interiors.
11) Lead on dates. Don't ask, TELL. 'We are going to eat japanese.' She doesn't like it? She'll let you know, trust me.
12) Get physical ASAP. This establishes you as a sexual being and creates commitment on her part (no friendzone or deadend bullsiht)
13) Remember, you have a life. If she wants to be part of it, fine. Do not make her your focus.
14) Always look her in the eyes. ALWAYS.
15) Never apologize for your desires. If she didn't like you slapping her ass, her loss. Do not apologize.

Any questions or comments then feel free to ask. Good luck pal.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You my friend need to do some internal work first. Make a set of personal goals that you would like to meet over then next few days, months etc. The essential parts of being a sucessful gamer is getting a good hold on your own life.

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
I have to tell you that everything will get so much better the older that you become.
When I was 15 I was a complete Wuss, no pretty girl ever liked me, I hated seeing all of these older cool confident dudes with all of the gorgeous girls, I hated living, I almost suicided, and did much worse than that.
I never even dated a girl until I was 28 years of age, I lived out on the streets as an alcoholic who slept in parks and ate in soup kitchens.
Today I am 38, I am very highly educated, and I live in my cities most affluent area, I also have a gorgeous young 22 year old girlfriend and many other attractive girls and woman are attracted to me.
I suggest that you read books on dating tips and work on speaking in a very deep clear confident loud and powerful voice, this helped me.
I had to learn how to attract woman and I did in time, I was always considered to be good looking but I was veiwed as a Wuss by the gorgeous girls whom I desired.
Somehow you have to get rid of the Wuss or Loser tag which can take some time but it can and has been done by many men.
I suggest that you listen to "Tony Robbins" CD's as these helped me and read something like a "Mick Jones" type of dating book, these things will help.
ALL THE BEST IN TIME THINGS WILL GET ALOT BETTER JUST STICK AT IT.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look romulus there ain't nothing wrong with looking women in the eye yes turncoat has good ideas but you need to get the basics down first but when you start to get really good at meeting women a lot of guys find themselves devoting all their time to meeting women this is where turncoat advice comes in handy just so you won't lose your life and become obsessed with the game

Reaction score
RabbitMan said:
I have to tell you that everything will get so much better the older that you become.
When I was 15 I was a complete Wuss, no pretty girl ever liked me, I hated seeing all of these older cool confident dudes with all of the gorgeous girls, I hated living, I almost suicided, and did much worse than that.
I never even dated a girl until I was 28 years of age, I lived out on the streets as an alcoholic who slept in parks and ate in soup kitchens.
Today I am 38, I am very highly educated, and I live in my cities most affluent area, I also have a gorgeous young 22 year old girlfriend and many other attractive girls and woman are attracted to me.
I suggest that you read books on dating tips and work on speaking in a very deep clear confident loud and powerful voice, this helped me.
I had to learn how to attract woman and I did in time, I was always considered to be good looking but I was veiwed as a Wuss by the gorgeous girls whom I desired.
Somehow you have to get rid of the Wuss or Loser tag which can take some time but it can and has been done by many men.
I suggest that you listen to "Tony Robbins" CD's as these helped me and read something like a "Mick Jones" type of dating book, these things will help.
ALL THE BEST IN TIME THINGS WILL GET ALOT BETTER JUST STICK AT IT.
**** you.

This is the same crap you posted in that thread where you told a story of how you killed a guy when you were a jealous 15 year old AFC.

This is either trollish or you really got problems.

Jamaicanballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little problem as well that I need straightning out. There are a few cute girls at my job. There are a couple of girls that I like. One of them I know she likes me, because a lot of the times she sees me she whistles at me or blows kisses where I can here them. The other one works in a different department, but we just met. Well let me get to the point. There is this guy who tells me I should go up to one them and say "Hey girl come I think your cute, everytime I see you I just want to f**k you." The thing I am scared about is 1.) They say sexual harrassment, 2.) They don't want to have anything to do with me after that.

What should I do?