competition

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres is always going to be some guy trying to get at the same girl as you right?
what do YOU do then? try to compete and make the girl feel like she is the prize or what? because from the things i've read, it sounds like the girls should NOT be the prize. thanks!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you make an exact thread 2 days ago!

I get what your saying, but if you act like she is trying to hit on you, she will come to you while your antagonist is putting her on a pedalstall and worshiping her.

The Game: If You Chase Your Shadow, You Will Never Catch It. If You Turn Your Back To It, It Will Follow

Vrais hommes sarge.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sitting there, she expects the game. you two, trying to get her. when you dont try and "get" her, you send her into confusion. suddenly the guy to her right is acting like shes just another average chick who he'd pay little mind to, and the guy to the left keeps on trying to flirt with her. she thinks but god....this guy on the right isnt giving himself over to the game? whats wrong? i have to win him! i have to win his approval!!!

and that, my friends, is how this site was started.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ignore her completly however, spit game but be less desparate about her, ignoring her completly could make her feel that your not brave enought to approach her.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
Dont ignore her completly however, spit game but be less desparate about her, ignoring her completly could make her feel that your not brave enought to approach her.
well of course body language, eye contact shiit like that and asking her name shaking her hand when you meet her but then pull off some. its a fine line

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to act is interested, but without desperation. You give off the idea that your interested in her through body language, but through words you show that if you don't get together you'll just shrug her off and find someone else.

Ignoring them completely eithers shows cowardice or makes the girl think your not interested at all, meaning if your arch nemesis over there has any game at all he's going to be taking her home.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, I have the easiest and probably fundamental answer... go to this great website... if I remember it's... www.sosuave.com . It offers previous tips on how to stand out (positively) from other guys. I suggest the DJBible... :rock: