Competing against competition

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one beat Djs in clubs, frat boys in college, promoters in clubs? What's a good way to do this?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way is to ignore everyone and appear larger than life, yourself.

The second one has only to do with yourself, the first one has nothing to do with yourself.

You choose.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one appear "larger than life" specifically?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Specific recipé for appearing LTL:

1) Have a good career. Be among the top 0.001 percent in what you do.
2) Be healthy and fit.
3) Be patient, gracious, and generous.
4) Have passions outside of your work.

If you follow up with a "How do you do all that" we can start brainstorming on those.

Ulysses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Specific recipé for appearing LTL:

1) Have a good career. Be among the top 0.001 percent in what you do.
2) Be healthy and fit.
3) Be patient, gracious, and generous.
4) Have passions outside of your work.

If you follow up with a "How do you do all that" we can start brainstorming on those.
Number 1: Any job that you make 35k or more with a year, and you don't live in NY where rent is insanely expensive, will get you laid by high caliber chicks if everything else in your life is set and you aren't just throwing money away all the time. You just stay aloof about your job.

Number 1, Subsection A: Just stay aloof in general. Never appear too interested, never give a lot of details unless it's really, truly interesting and just off-hand.

Number 2: Lift weights 4 times a week. Cardio for 30 minutes 2-3 times a week. Keep 70% of your meals very healthy, 20% moderately healthy (chicken quesadillas fill this niche, along with some other sort of okay foods), 10% just do whatever you want. If you eat tons of protein, you're good to go for the most part. Since nothing with tons of protein will make you fat and it will help you build muscle.

Number 2, Subsection A: Dress nice M FER! No one wants your graphic T. Button downs and V neck (But dude only if you have the body/chest/shoulders for it please). Where some nice shoes. Not running shoes... sneakers are okay if they are classic. Pants should be slim fitting and really make you look TALL. Even if you aren't. 5'6" dudes can get laid if everything here on this list is accounted for.

Number 3: Be patient, don't lose your cool. Small things shouldn't bother you. Don't get pissed if the dumb drunk chick is slowing down your party. Be gracious. Pick her up, dust her off, help her into the passenger seat, etc. Generous goes without saying. I'll buy a girl a drink for no reason if it appears she's having a bad night. I walk away, barely saying much except, "Are you alright?". I never, EVER plan to see those chicks again in my life. But 60% of the time, they follow up and find me in the club. Which really is not the reason I do it. I just feel bad for women in distress.

Number 4: HUGE. Read Books. Skydive. Raft. Hike. Hang out with everyone and everyone. BE INTERESTING!!! TRAVEL! WRITE A SONNET!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its clear ulysses is a bada$$ beta white knight

keep up the good work turning off chicks, less comp for the players