Com'on Fella's.....how to play it

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have scored (not fvck - but close) with a chick at work...which I know can be dangerous - but hey - its a big company.

I have not contacted her over the weekend, and on Monday unless i get better advice here I am planning on pretending like nothing happend - even if she comes into my office.

She txt me almost right away after Friday night, saying how she liked it - but I didnt reply.

What I need to know is:

1. Who should make the next move?

2. She invited herself to my flat last weekend - can I do the same this weekend - or do I definitly have to wait for her to make the move?

FYI : we never really went on a "first date"just hooked up after work.

Need help here fella's - this forum has been SOOO good tome in the past.

-Charlie.

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
PS: I expect her to react with some very "knowing" smiles and maybe some sexual innuenduo.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you could possibly do right now...

approach some other women you are interested in...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ why is his chances with this chick dead? i'd say he is doing very well.

If she invited herself over, YOU MUST do the same. don't let her think that she can pull that sh*t off and you're too scared to. Just keep upping the ante till you find out what exactly she wants from you: relationship, f*ck buddy or what. The hard part is over: she is already attracted! Milk that sh*t for all its worth. ;)

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
^^^ why is his chances with this chick dead? i'd say he is doing very well.
Exactly, there's nothing he can do to increase this woman's level of attraction to him....

There is however slew of things he can do to mess up the current situation with this woman. The two have hooked up once, no need to press the issue, if she wants him then she will make herself available.

Talking to other women will...

A) give him other options... you can never have too many options

B) keep his skills sharp... the more interaction you have with women, the easier it is to "up the ante" as you say. And in the future you will come to understand what to do next in "X, Y, or Z situtation"

C) Show the current girl that you are desired by other women... need i say more? women, nay people in general want what they can't have, or at least can't have without some difficulty.

Charlie_aus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. worked like a charm. invited myself over. got what i wanted.

(And she enjoyed it!)

-Charlie