comfort for the AFC omega male....

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing that we should keep in mind through our endeavor to better ourselves is to keep perspective on these things.

after being 'awakened' to this new world of chick harvesting, i can see now that there were many significant figures in history who were probably miserable failures in this yet were important people in the world.

heck, it may be true that while the alpha males are responsible for the PROPAGATION of the species, the omega males may be the ones responsible for the EVOLUTION AND ELEVATION of it.

if you could fvck hot chicks night and day... wouldn't you?!

but the energy and sublimation of the frustrated know no boundaries!

i imagine bridges and bombs and all encompassing theories are all nothing but the work of guys who would've much rather had girl friends than a hobby.

and even going waaaaaaay back:

the alpha male cro-magnon banging all the chicks and the lowly omega males off in the corner, diddling themselves with four useless fingers.

then. one day. after millions of years.

BOOM.

OPPOSEABLE - Fing - THUMB!

and all of a sudden, it's a whole new ball game!

seek the chicks fellows. but it need not be without a laugh at your own expense.

delta

Last edited:

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..

DEEP Bro.. You a psychology major? :p .. Maybe I'll post that on my refrigerator or something.. :D

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no,

not a psych major... but let's just say i've had a lot of time to think....

:)

jin

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh,

another bit of perspective to keep in mind...

a lot of this dj stuff assumes an IDEAL playfield where ARCHETYPICAL MALES and FEMALES engage each other on the field of battle.

but in real life, nothing could be further from the truth.

life has a tendency of really DAMAGING people as they come through the years and you'll find that most people are hamstrung with fairly severe (but perhaps localized) areas of dysfunctionality in their lives.

most of the dj stuff is still relevant i think but be aware of pitfalls and opportunities that can arise because of these imperfections.

delta

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers posted a similar view. History and society are often shaped by intelligent but very unattractive men who cannot attract women purely by force of their own body and personality, so they use their intelligence to create institutions or situations whereby they can force or induce women to come to them.

This can include arranged marriages, organised religion with bans on polygamy and infidelity, the promotion of a certain stereotype of man as socially acceptable, the creation of the 'slut' stereotype for women to prevent them from sleeping around, or even just plain out buying women with the resources that their intelligence have gained them.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also argue that there are many 'alpha', yet extremely intelligent men who I think would be naturally successful with women even without their power, position or wealth. Thomas Edison, Napoleon, Bill Clinton, Richard Branson, Voltaire etc.
These men are also responsible for the elevation of our society but would have no problem with the opposite sex.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I don't think we need to comfort the AFC anymore.. i think the AFCs are already too comfortable.

I always thought the point of the DJ was to be happy and fulfilled in all aspects of life. A true DJ is great with girls and great at what he does - whether its take out the trash or being a rocket scientist. Just because you are intelligent does not mean you can't get women.. it means you can get women with extra ease.

Any AFC can be a DJ.. if they can send us to space then thats even better.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Delta
the alpha male cro-magnon banging all the chicks and the lowly omega males off in the corner, diddling themselves with four useless fingers.

then. one day. after millions of years.

BOOM.

OPPOSEABLE - Fing - THUMB!

and all of a sudden, it's a whole new ball game!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! BIBLE! :D

Just out of curiosity, why don't you name an "Omega Male" who has had some impact on the evolution of the species or even of society for that matter. :confused: I don't think there ARE any.

The term "Alpha Male" doesn't apply simply to how big your muscles are. :p

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some of these important men didn't even care about sex.

I mean, when you're busy conquering the world and creating an empire, somehow sex just doesnt seem so important anymore.

Commander: Lord Napoleon, our forces are being pushed back by the Prussians!
Napoleon: Stow it, commander. I'm busy picking up chicks.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To name a famous omega, would by implication show someone with a high level of status, an overachiever and successful in his own sphere.

These people would be sought by women even if they were clueless and ugly.

In terms of making things happen, we wouldn't have got to the moon without alphas, the leaders push and focus everyone towards achievement.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm talkin' about alpha male strictly in terms of getting to fvck women....

ergo:

joe namath - alpha

al einstein - omega

basically,

i'm saying great social, technological, intellectual, artistic (basically everything except athletic) achievement may be related to extreme sexual frustration.

as i said, if you could f hot chicks all day, wouldn't you?

sure, once you're rich and famous, you are sought but it's not the same as saying that they're a dj....

by virtue of genetics or riches, you could be constantly sought after by women but completely without any 'mad skilz' as the kids say....

bill gates is my idea of an omega.

he may be 'defacto alpha' now but not cuz he's a dj.

spielberg, lucas, scorsese, allen, many other directors.

steve martin and many other comedians.

and i wonder about pacino and deniro too... sure they're tough guys and successful but i have a suspicion that they're not attached because in this one regard, they may be closet AFCs....

jin

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always thought that if every man on earth could get all the women he wanted, all the time, there would never be wars. After all, if Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin had BJs morning, noon, and night, when would they have time to conduct war?

I think it is well known that Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others were either lacking a sexual drive or at least unpopular with women prior to becoming dictators.

Dietzcoi

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALso, Ceuacestcu (sp?) of Romania had the ugliest wife I ever saw. Thank God they shot her

Dietzcoi

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah,

good point. that's the darkside of the omega male.... they can really engage themselves into non-hot-chick-fvcking-behavior for great human good (edgar allen poe), great human evil (hitler, columbine shooters) or BOTH (einstein - nuke).

delta

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I have always thought that if every man on earth could get all the women he wanted, all the time, there would never be wars. After all, if Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Stalin had BJs morning, noon, and night, when would they have time to conduct war?

I think it is well known that Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others were either lacking a sexual drive or at least unpopular with women prior to becoming dictators.

Dietzcoi
Besides the fact Hitler received corporal punishment as a kid.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi

Dietzcoi
Dictators have autocratic power over their people and can have any woman they want. They keep harems full of women and can have sex all day long if they want. Strangely enough it doesn't stop them from conducting wars....

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true but the worst ones like Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, ceaucestcu, Milosovich, Saddam (not his sons), etc, etc, etc were never known for having harems.

Some others like Idi Amin (Uganda) supposably boned plenty of women, but you see he did not try to attack other countries either.. plus he was overthrown.

DIetzcoi

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
History and society are often shaped by intelligent but very unattractive men who cannot attract women purely by force of their own body and personality, so they use their intelligence to create institutions or situations whereby they can force or induce women to come to them.
This is very wrong, either poorly written or just plain wrong.

These people you (or senor Fingers) are talking about do not have a goal of 'getting chicks' but they strongly pursue their own, I would say, higher goals. This force and determination that drives them to whatever they're trying to accomplish is incidentally attractive to girls.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isaac Newton died a virgin, but mostly because it seems he just didn't care about women. He was just so obsessed with various subjects he never seemed to get motivated to actually get a woman.

I'm sure he dide happy too. It just goes to show as much as we obsess about them here, women aren't really all that. ;)

So it may be debateable whether he was an "omega" or not, but he certainly made a good contribution to humanity (Newtonian physics, calculus, etc.)