Comebacks Thread

inter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, here is a thread to post all of your great comebacks. This really isn't too important of a thread, but awesome comebacks are always fun and having a sharp tongue can always get you some respect.

So post your sweet comebacks here, post them with what was said to you and how you shut them down!

Post them either just as a story of your awesome but somewhat obscure comeback, or post general ones that can work in multiple situations.

By the way, I'm particularly looking for a comeback to the "shut up nobody cares what you think" shutdown that a particular jock at my school uses, when I'm not even talking to him. The hard part about this one is everyone will back him up, just because he is that "cool" and he's huge and muscular. I need a way to show him that I won't take shizz without getting my face beat in.

I can't think of any of mine off of the top of my head, but as soon as I remember some of my better ones, I'll post them here.

Aight guys post away . . .

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i wanted my come back from you i would have asked your mother

your wierd: and your ugly!

in a club:

hey want to dance?

no..

"i think you mis understood me, i said you fat in those pants/dress "

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want my comeback? Whipe it off your mom's face.

I read that one here, can't remember who to credit it too though.

inter

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^

Possibly one of the funniest things I have ever read, nice one guys, you two both had a different take on it, but its hilarious both ways.

Nice one, keep em coming.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a funny quote I read on bash.org

<iND-RLM> i heard a good comeback by my friends 13yr old brother the other day
<iND-RLM> his sister was talking it up
<iND-RLM> and he just comes in and says
<iND-RLM> u know if i made a mould of you out of ****.. it would still only be as half as full of **** as you really are

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Shut up nobody cares what you think'

Here's a good reply to that.Direct this to everyone in the room,but make it seem like you're only telling it to whom you're talking to.

"Oh look here comes the 'nobody' who doesnt care about what I think."

And yeah,I don't think these are called comebacks,these are more like witty comments.Check out some ways to be funny you'll get a lot of these.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this kick ass little insult a day calender...never trust a short man, his brain is too close to his ass...

now im wondering what a 'comeback' thread has to do with a dj forum

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making them up on the spot works the best. Most posted here are good, but here's one.

Him: Shut up, no one cares what you think.
You: Your mom seemed to care when I told her to bend over last night

Do this with a smile and you'll pwn him.