cologne? clothing? how about u?

bluemc

Don Juan
Reaction score
what cologne do you use?
what results have you had?

what clothes do you where?

1. as of now curve by liz claiborne (going to try another one soon pi by givenchy)
2. around teenagers i've gotten a good response. i get lots of hugs from wearing curve

1. tshirt, pants, preppy and urban depends.... too lazy to explain here

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, you HAVE to get some FIERCE by Abercrombie. Goddamn, women love that stuff. I didn't like it at first, cause it smells too much like the store, but the women love it, so that's all that matters.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne: Curve
Shirts: American Eagle Outfitters, Hollister Co.
Jeans: Lee Dungaree's
Shoes: Adidas Superstar II (shell-toe)

FlowStill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear colonge but it seems my deodorant does the trick. I've had some girls at my old school who I don't really know write in my yearbook saying, "I like you cause you smell so good." All it is is Old Spice Original Scent. What I wear as of now are, jeans (blue, kahki, grey), dress pants on occassion, t-shirts with no company advertisements, button up woven shirts. My shoes that are now basically shot are, Dada Men's Supreme Avenue and I also have some nice black Rockport Waterproof dress shoes. My Dadas got a lot of complements but I walked in the dirt too much.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D:ckies pants ironed with a razor crease in them (they can be mistaken for dress pants but are also good and causal).

Dress boots with a good polish.

T shirt and fine woven woolen sweater and some mala beads cos chicks dig beads.

I also wear "Of a Man" body shop deodorant or Cool Water cologne at night.

Old spice is also money cos it's the smell that chicks dads used to wear and it makes them feel intimate with you real fast.

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
GET DIESEL THE GREEN BOTTLE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GRENADE!!! ITS LIME GREEN!!! EVERY! AND I MEAN EVERY! GIRL I KNOW SAYS HOW SWEET IT SMELLS AND THEY LOVE GETTING CLOSER