College

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys new to posting but not being here. I believe in actually going out and trying what this sight is about rather then sitting at home dreaming and hoping it will just happen one day. Anyway Im about to graduate my 2 year college and will be transferring for Fall 2005. My top choices are SUNY ALbany, Canisus College, St. Johns Univesity, or Hofstra University. My question is do any of you guys attend these schools or know anything about them. Ive done my research but Id rather get student opinions if I can. Thanks guys.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey it sounds like you are going for a christian college. I would reccommend St. Thomas Aquinas in sunny California. It's the best damn location for a college, and the number one rated hike in Ventura county is right there. And the beach is 30 minutes away. And it's a liberal arts college that has no lectures or tests so all you get to do all day is read Plato and Aristotle and discuss it with your peers.

I really wanted to go there but I want a business degree... but alas I might go there some day.

Cappy da pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christian College no. Just a place where I can get a good education at the best price. I guess I was just wondering were all the fellow college DJ's were at.