Cold approach on a large campus

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten conflicting messages on this. I am at a very large, 40,000 and up population university. I've heard that you should not do cold approaches on campus because one screw up will mark you as that weird guy. Well, there are a ****-load of women here, and besides, I see a good amount of girls that I find attractive a number of times, walking to and from class and such. What's ur guys opinion? Should I go for it or not?

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No cold approach? Ef that homie look for eye contact, someone that's all ready interested. Dont go tap dancing around trying to make them interested when theres another all ready interested. Dont try to sell a freezer to eskimoes.

Think if a ugly girl came up to you and tried to change your mind by conversating, there would be nothing she could say to change your mind.

Women know if they wanna eff a guy in the first few seconds of seeing a guy so make it easy on your self and go after the ones who wanna eff you by using eye contact. Or any other obvious sign she's giving you.

If you work off eye contact that's like a 97 percent success rate, the other 3 accounts for cross eyed girls, girls with a man, and an anomaly.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are in a good spot. Just don't be the idiot running around asking for women to ****. Just play it cool and let them come to you. Just remember what your top priority is.

mr interesting

Don Juan
Reaction score
well being on a large campus its so easy to meet girls, you dont even really have to do any cold approaches. You have beautiful women in your classes, clubs, social circles, etc. Opportunities all around you man!!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, eye contact is by the far the signal to strike (e.i. eye sex on the bus). All this means they like the package-not necessary they wanna get into dating you. Keep it cool and sexy.

A gay guy just did to me an hour ago in a bar about an hour ago. he he too bad for him.