Co*k Blocking Bit*h....From Hell

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight I'm standing outside, meet a girl, she's with her brother, clearly into me, shared my jacket with me (under my coat), her brother invites me in to have a drink with them, and as soon as we step inside, her CB bit*h of a friend steps in. A bitc* straight from hell. Seriously.

Tried being friendly and asking her name, she tell's me don't worry about what her name is. So I'm shooting the Sh*t with the brother who asked me to have a drink with them. Then this bit*h tries to step in telling me "your not with my group", I told her I'm in line grabbing a drink, and what does this have to do with you? Why are you being so rude? This girl goes to security and tells them I tried grabbing her, I'm harassing her, this and that. All kinds of BS. WTF!

Not that I was trying to game her friend or anything. But her and her brother seemed cool, invited me with them for a drink. And next thing I have a security guard pulling me aside talking to me with a cop next to him. Having to explain the whole situation. Tried neutralizing the Bit*h by being friendly and asking her name. Next time...I'm number closing, making out and escalating ASAP.

Have you guys encountered Sh*t like this? What is the best way to deal with it, when a girl who she's with suddenly get's sadistic and tries pushing you out?

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should find out where she lives, then anally rape her and burn down her house. No remorse, she deserves it...

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the types of CUN*TS that make it obvious that they have problems and lead a ****ty life. That fact will never change for them so they have no problem flaunting it.

Don't worry about this... Feel sorry for her instead.

"I feel sorry for you. Have a good night." is how you should have responded.