Clubbing question - Spotting potential targets

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I know I am way too young to go clubbing (got another, what, 5 years ahead of me?), but this question has been bugging be as of late.

How do you know if a HB is out to get laid on that night, or if she's there to have fun?

I'm asking because it would be beneficial to minimize losses from the start, and try to PU only those who are PUable.

As I've never gone clubbing, no immediate responses to the question come to mind. The way they dress? Don't all people try to dress nice when going clubbing? How bout the number of friends? I hear that groups of up to 4 are considered approachable.

Or do you try to get EC, and see if she responds well, only then making the approach?

What do you guys with experience think?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically they all are out to get laid. Thats why men and women both go out.......to get laid

Tip: Look for the hor's, that are around at closing time. Most vulnerable:)

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Some girls go to dance clubs and do not want to get laid. Sometimes they go and do not even want to dance with guys.

I was explaining in another thread about how there are so many factors in a dance club that it can be impossible to accurately gauge the situation sometimes. Just don't take rejection seriously in places like that.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell what a girl is looking for by the way she looks at you. Just keep your eyes open and keep your mind sharp.

You're sitting at some club hanging on the bar with a drink in hand. You notice hottie at the other side of the bar look at you, quickly scan your body, she comes back up and meets your eyes with her's and gives you a nice coy smile. That's you're cue to take the next step; walk over buy her a drink, tell her a joke, get down on all fours and gnaw on her ankle, whatever tips your tizzle.

The number one short coming that I have noticed amongst younger guys (21 to 25) at bars is that they can't pace their drinking. They get so blisteringly drunk that when it comes time to talk to a girl all that comes out is useless banter. Learn that it's ok to tell your buddies "Naw, I don't want another shot." when they offer. Pace your drinking with a soda or juice every other drink. This will not only give you a better chance with women, it will save you from spending the night in jail.

-Al

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just lucky but I'll stand by the bar and I'll spot them make a beeline in my direction and start tryina glance over at me...

Alternatively, one of my friends will start talkin with them and they'll ask "Who's your friend"

Its fallacy that every woman is out to be picked up... but a cool way in if you have a more passive target is to talk to a friend of hers whilst she's isolated and ask who her friend is...

Besides a circumstance which is plainly obvious there is no set way to know who is there for what... you've got to make strides, speak to friends of hers, speak to her direct, and you will get rejected some time its just a fact...