clubbing for a date

XxprodigyxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
im taking this girl out who likes to go dancing. Do you think its a good idea to take her clubbing for a date?

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. If you are serious you should do something active, somewhere where are no people who can interrupt your date (like friends from her or drunk lads who wants to fight etc.). Maybe its fun to visit a fair or a themeparc with her... And do no Dinners! And let her buy you a drink!

No excuse for my English

LittleBigOne

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Take her to a salsa club. The atmosphere in those places is much less intimidating. You'll be her dancing partner with plenty of physical contact involved.

+ in a bar/club there will be alcohol which does wonders.

Uro.Essence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Fash said If she said she liked dancing take her to a salsa club or even one of those walk-in salsa lesson shops, it will create a bond with you two and she will see you are interested in her interests and you were listening.

As for the club idea I say take her to a salsa lesson place and if afterwards she says lets go to a club then go for it but don't just take her there, because the atmosphere isn't right for 2nd date status.

If you do want to show her you like to party and dance maybe one time just randomly call her up say you and some friends are at club whatever and ask her to come out with her friends. That way she doesnt see it as a date so there is no atmosphere to be ruined and when she comes she will automatically come to you and start dancing also working as somewhat of a pivot next time you go to the club without her. All the girls will have seen how excited that girl was to dance with you and they will think you have something every other guy doesnt and also flock to you for the night.

Uro.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your planning on using her as a pivot then your better off going elsewhere.