clubbin started good but then argg

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday i went to the club mynt for the 1st time because it was teens night at first it was great i danced with y friend and her freind thn i started to dance for myself for a while but no 1 came and asked me to dance i tried to look for eye contact but their was absolutles none. i asked a couple of girls and they all said no so it started to suck. what was i doing wrong i looked for eye contact i had social proof and i had fun dancing by myself but nothing i asked this girl but she said no then tapped me on the shoulder later and said she didnt llike the song she would dance later and then the next song she goes to the center and starts grinding the **** out if this guy who approaches her 1st. Damn it i mean i read the bible and some other threads but its not helping oh and their was mad girls dancing with girls in groups of 4 or 5 please help

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You read the bible, but did you put it into practice? Reading it it one thing. Reading it, underdstanding it, and utilizing it, are completly different.

Did you ask girls with confidence? Did you feel like you looked good? Did you follow the 3 second rule? Stating "then the next song she goes to the center and starts grinding the **** out if this guy who approaches her 1st" makes me thing you DIDN'T because *you* should have been the guy that approached first.

In clubs and dances you need to take charge, be confident, and act the part of a alpha male.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chilll da **** out...it was your first nite of clubbing, you did great. You got shut down but everyone has there bad days. Ur getting urs outta the way early and you know how the club operates a little more. Keep at it

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
In clubs i just go behind girls and say in their ear "hows it going" or "whats up" or "whats goin on" and just start dancing with them and they just smile.. i never ask.

-also when u say this u gotta say it like u think ur the **** and have that deep alpha male type voice tone.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, gbpackers has it figured

also, you said their were groups of four or five. if you can summon all your don juan skill, get right in the middle of one of these groups and just go at it, the girls will love you. this works, i did it at a prom in another town with four girls and they were ALL grinding me :D ;)