Club tip

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have finished your drink in a club, hold onto the empty bottle. Find the hottest broad you can, and walk towards her. Hand her your empty bottle and then walk past her.

or... say to her "Could you hold this for a sec?" then give her the empty bottle and keep walking.

She'll be like WTF? :)

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually tried this or you're just asking us to test it for you?

Oh yeah, and how is that move supposed to moisten her panties in any way?

Thanks for enlighting us.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

WTF are you talking about? lol

Are you high or drunk? who is this move suppose to help/or do anything ? hahahaha

anyways plz explain with further detail i'm really interested in what you have to say.

THNX.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God day-um that was weak!

NO, what you do is.. give her the bottle and if she says anything, or gives you a WTF look. Say: "I'm sorry, I thought you worked here..."

Disclaimer- Don't email me back saying she broke the bottle over your head. :D

I'm just the other guy..... over there..... in the corner somewhere.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I see this working is if you had to tie your shoes or something.

Asking a girl for a favuor is a great tip and and icebreaker but to just walk away and call it a night is crazy!

Elimidate

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate
Asking a girl for a favuor is a great tip and and icebreaker but to just walk away and call it a night is crazy!
LOL... Yeah, I'm just going to walk away and call it a night :rolleyes:

After you have handed her your bottle, walk off into a different part of the club. Then, when you see her later on, you can just go up to her and ask her any of the following:

- "What did you do with my bottle?"
- "Did you get me a refill?"
- "Why did you steal my drink from me?"

The most likely case is that she will approach you and be like "WTF? :p"

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Sounds like this is the kind of Neg Hit that might work on the most stuck-up girl in the club - the one who turns down every guy just for the sake of doing so.

Even if it doesn't, it says to everyone who sees it happen: "This guy's got some major balls"

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, wheelin&dealin,

I was about to bomb your post with critisism until I saw your last explanation. Now it does make better sense...I guess if you were to use it on the most BEAUTIFUL chick in the joint. Just watch out for any potential "nice guys" who might be around her looking for attention and acceptance, and will try to pick a fight with you, for being "disrespectful",just to impress her....."look at how sweet I am, I would never treat you that bad" ;)

Next time, expalin your tips in more detail the first time around,could save you some grief:cool: