Club sl*ts

easylover

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened a few times in my life, and it happened again last night.
Meet a girl at a bar, talking for a bit, suddenly we're making out. Easy peasy.
Then we sort of separate while I go back to my mate and scope out the rest of the joint. Look around and there's the girl.. making out with another bloke!
She would have kissed at least 4 other blokes that I saw. We hit on a few other chicks, got some numbers and then decided to leave. Then I just bumped into the first chick as I was leaving and she's all over me again and gave me her number . WTF?
So my question is, it's easy to just say she's a tart and get over it, which is my first thoughts... but seeing that she seems easy, and is really hot, would you try and follow it up for a casual bone? And how. seeing that she probably wouldn't have any idea who I am? :D

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what exactly are you worried about?

Come on brother. You already know what you want to and need to do in this case. Lube up first though.

easylover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have posted this in Discussion not Tips.. can someone please move?

No, I just know that when I call, she's going to not know who I am.. what's the way of saying "I'm the ruggedly handsome bloke you ditched to pick up other blokes" in a way that says "I don't give a **** just lets meet and have sex"

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm easylover, we met at the bar, would you like to come over for drinks?

Reaction score
You seem inexperienced with the scene.

A make out means nothing to these girls. Don't make the mistake of thinking that she wants to sleep with you because of this. Girls like this make out with hundreds of guys or even girls per year.

It's not like you have anything to lose, but don't have any expectations.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:

A make out means nothing to these girls. Don't make the mistake of thinking that she wants to sleep with you because of this. Girls like this make out with hundreds of guys or even girls per year.

Yes, getting a makeout is way easier than getting the girl back to the bedroom.

MM

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:

Yea but he can give it a shot . Why not . Just for practice .

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it ;) nothing to loose but dont forget to use condoms

btw haha you kissed indirectly another duude :D (just kidding)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....what's a tart? Is that slang for something?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
....what's a tart? Is that slang for something?
Tart means like Hussy or something in british slang.

If a chic is drunk in a club and she's not your girlfriend there's no reason to assume that she's going to be "faithful" to you the moment you leave her side after making out. You'd do the same thing if the opportunity arose in that same club atmosphere. So she liked you and came back to you later, doesn't mean she's not going to shop around. We are talking about young people being young after all.

Anyway if you want to pursue go for it. If she's hot and you can get some, why say no? If it turns out you don't like her that much then cut her loose or just go into it with the ONS in mind and ignore her calls after you've done the deed. This is what being young is about.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easylover said:
Meet a girl at a bar, talking for a bit, suddenly we're making out. Easy peasy.
Then we sort of separate while I go back to my mate and scope out the rest of the joint. Look around and there's the girl.. making out with another bloke!
She would have kissed at least 4 other blokes that I saw. We hit on a few other chicks, got some numbers and then decided to leave. Then I just bumped into the first chick as I was leaving and she's all over me again and gave me her number . WTF?
I don't get it. You are complaining you made out with a hot chick?