Closing on the dance floor

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey up guys. I haven’t been out as much as id like, since I work in the bars now myself, but the times I have been out after work or on my days off, IV mostly been to LOUD Clubs so I have been forced to start adapting my game to the dance floor.

Biggest problem I have with closing on the dance floor is the RANDOM GUY stigma, ****s me up HARD when ever I can’t pull a girl away from the dance, floor then home that night so I have no choice but to take the number, but since these club’s are so ****ing loud, I sometimes can’t get a good level of rapport so the numbers flake.

So IV started experimenting with a lot of dance floor tricks/techniques to find how to get solid numbers on dance floor if not possible to pull chick away.

The things that have worked best so far for me are avoiding her eyes when dancing and instead looking at her lips, neck, smelling her hair, NOT making out to much, ALWAYS been the one to brake it then looking away almost as if am thinking about leaving, very light kiss’s on lips, cheek & forehead, VERY little snippets of small talk while a **** song is on.

Add to this an alliterated version of TD’s “Elastic band snap back effect” were I ask girl how drunk she is on a scale of 1 to 10, say I wont take her number because she’s to drunk, she wont remember me tomorrow. They always usually say “YES I WILL, am not that drunk blah blah blah”.

I say some **** about how I don’t like hooking up with girls from clubs unless it’s like a ONS thing and it just happens, because when ever I meet club girls again during the day there so different blah blah.
They usually persist, and say that they won’t be “different” there not that drunk blah blah. I ask what my name is to see if they remember or some dumb question like 2 + 2 hahaha they answer, and then I’ll dance with them for bit more or until place closes then take number.

Done this about a dozen times now and IV gotten far better results then when Id just take the number after grinding with the girl, iv had a few day 2s that have led to lays as well.

Iv also lost a lot of possible day 2s, because I could not build enough comfort and trust over phone/text. So am trying to figure out how to build more comfort and trust while on dance floor as a way of solving it, but if its impossible to move girl and music is to loud to talk probably how can I do this.

Any of your ideas and insights on this subject would be really useful.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
If you look like Kevin Levrone they'll come home with you straight away, trust me.

MM

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
If you look like Kevin Levrone they'll come home with you straight away, trust me.

MM
Lol doubt it. I think there's such a thing as too much muscle.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Lol doubt it. I think there's such a thing as too much muscle.
LOL let me guess, a girl told you that. Theres a show called Man-O-Man and an episode on Youtube where Flex Wheeler poses with constestants. When Flex's physique was unveiled, the girls went absolutely nuts. Kevin Levrone has over 2 million friends on Myspace and has a ton of hot girls posting on his wall, wanting to meet up etc. He even says in his video he has girls coming round to his house at night and that when he isn't in the training season he goes out clubbing and having 'fun' on weekends. Greg Valentino had the worlds biggest arms looking like an absolute freak, girls still loved it and he got laid because of it. He had a wife at home, a puerto rican chick and then ONS's etc with girls from clubs.

You think Kevin Levrone needs game when he walks into a club filled with ugly scrawny white guys? Hahahaha, that would be the day.

MM

Reaction score
Something iv'e started doing is, talking to girls after the club is done for the night, normally all the honeys are standing outside on cell phones or talking to friends..and i just walk right up open them and laugh and joke with them and get a number close or invite them to a hotel room I have yet to open...lol

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mad Manic said:
LOL let me guess, a girl told you that. Theres a show called Man-O-Man and an episode on Youtube where Flex Wheeler poses with constestants. When Flex's physique was unveiled, the girls went absolutely nuts. Kevin Levrone has over 2 million friends on Myspace and has a ton of hot girls posting on his wall, wanting to meet up etc. He even says in his video he has girls coming round to his house at night and that when he isn't in the training season he goes out clubbing and having 'fun' on weekends. Greg Valentino had the worlds biggest arms looking like an absolute freak, girls still loved it and he got laid because of it. He had a wife at home, a puerto rican chick and then ONS's etc with girls from clubs.

You think Kevin Levrone needs game when he walks into a club filled with ugly scrawny white guys? Hahahaha, that would be the day.

MM
Well obviously girls that watch that show will like muscle...duh!!

Seriously though, ask girls you know - if you know any - what their favourite body type is and if they like bodybuilders...98% will tell you bodybuilders are gross and they prefer the type of bodies that soccer players have, or sprinters or some other kind of sportsmen, i.e varying degrees of muscle on a slim, toned body.

And the way you mention this one guy's name out of the blue makes it sound like you have a little man crush!! :D

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Well obviously girls that watch that show will like muscle...duh!!

Seriously though, ask girls you know - if you know any - what their favourite body type is and if they like bodybuilders...98% will tell you bodybuilders are gross and they prefer the type of bodies that soccer players have, or sprinters or some other kind of sportsmen, i.e varying degrees of muscle on a slim, toned body.

And the way you mention this one guy's name out of the blue makes it sound like you have a little man crush!! :D
Why would they like muscle? Man O Man is a programme where normal guys are auctioned for women, rarely have they ever took their kit off and posed with a BBer. It was just a one off with Flex Wheeler and the girls went gaga.

Girls might tell you they don't like BBers, as they might tell you they don't like large dvcks, rich guys, etc. They don't want to come across as shallow and sluttish and don't want to hurt your feelings. Bottom line is girls go gaga over guys like Levrone and Wheeler.

And yes Kevin Levrone is the best. I think I need to learn man game too. :(

MM

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Girls might tell you they don't like BBers, as they might tell you they don't like large dvcks, rich guys, etc.
Yea I used to think this....but actually TALK to girls instead of theorising, and you'll notice that a lot of them actually speak their mind, and a lot of them aren't interested primarily in the things you mention.

Thinking you know what women are thinking is arrogant and quite frankly not possible.

Seriously, if you think you need those things to get laid....you're just holding yourself back man.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
Yea I used to think this....but actually TALK to girls instead of theorising, and you'll notice that a lot of them actually speak their mind, and a lot of them aren't interested primarily in the things you mention.

Thinking you know what women are thinking is arrogant and quite frankly not possible.

Seriously, if you think you need those things to get laid....you're just holding yourself back man.
Well when/if I talk to girls it would rarely be about whether they would fvck Kevin Levrone or Greg Valentino, so that doesn't really matter. And it's not some crackpot theory. But the idea that it's 'too much' muscle is just laughable. Why can't you just accept that when Levrone goes in a club or anywhere girls go ga-ga over him? As I said they did when Flex Wheeler went on Man-o-Man, girls couldn't stop screaming.

But I agree that you don't specifically need muscle, wealth, etc. to get laid because there are so many guys who are plain in every aspect and get laid to decent girls. Infact why stop there, you don't even really need game to get laid as long as you are the same race, class and in a social circle that allows you to meet girls. Those are the 3 main things infact. Even things like height, looks, etc. are less important than race, class and social circle. And incidentally the latter two are linked to race as well.

Basically, the main rule of thumb (MM's axiom of social dynamics) is that if you don't satisfy those 3 things (race, class, social circle) you are going to need to compensate quite a lot. Since guys like me and the poster don't, things like looks, height, body etc. will matter more. Saying that, I am able to completely seperate BBing and girls. To me they are in no way related; completely distinct.

MM