Closing in a Sauna

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now guys its a while since I've posted on here and everything is going well. Best advice I can give any of you is to read Pook and get the hell out and LIVE!!

So, life's going great and lately it got even better. I joined a gym that has a swimming pool and a sauna!! Now the sauna is an absolute gold mine of super hot chicks like you wouldn't believe all in bikinis!

So I'm talking to these girls and everythings going great. But I have no idea where to go from here?? Ask for her number, walk the length of the pool to get my phone in my locker?? Any ideas?? I'm losing out BIG TIME on a wealth of hotness!!!

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh I use the Sauna and agree there is hot girls in there......but most are about the size of a 1 bed bedroom with 4-8 people at a time so its kinda awkward to hit on a girl while the other 6 people are listening in.

if its just you and the girl thats one thing but that hardly happens(never happened to me)

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your off your head!!! I'm not gonna not talk to a girl just coz there's other people around!! Grow a pair man! Come on guys any ideas?? I know you can pull through!

R

Rubato

Dude, I don't see how the game would change all that much. You're just dealing with sets in a different location. I would open sets like you would anywhere else, maybe you could tweak what you have to say to the situation:

"Geeze, and you guys thought it was hot in here before I walked in!"

I mean. That might make you sound like an idiot, but I would rather say something stupid, analyze what I said, find out what was wrong, and come up with something better than to have not said anything at all. And if you're in the right state, does it really matter what you say?

Tell a story about how there are guys out there who can walk on hot coals (like the coals they usually have in a suana)

Try and get something going on before you actually get in the suana. Then you're not talking to a total stranger.

Find out why they're there (do they swim, run, lift weights, are they involved in a program your gym offers).

Or just open the girl or the set as you would any other set.

The only differences between a suana and a bar or a bookstore is that you probably have on less clothes, it's really hot, and the room is smaller. Some guys would get freaked out by the fact that he's in a room full of beautiful women in less clothing than he's normally used to seeing. If you can convey the attitude that it's not a big deal and treat the set just like you would if you were anywhere else, I think that's DHV right there.

You could also think of it from the mindset that when you're in the suana, half of their clothes are off. You have less work to do.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear shorts and take your phone in the sauna with you. I do it all the time since my phone is my mp3 doesn't hurt it

aura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand what you're getting at: do you expect these girls to be wearing fur coats instead?

Usually, there'll be a window of opportunity: she'll announce she is going somewhere first, or is leaving, or wants to do something. Usually, those are all green lights to initiate another get together.

Why does it matter that you "close" them in or after the sauna, btw?

Don Rooster said:
Now guys its a while since I've posted on here and everything is going well. Best advice I can give any of you is to read Pook and get the hell out and LIVE!!

So, life's going great and lately it got even better. I joined a gym that has a swimming pool and a sauna!! Now the sauna is an absolute gold mine of super hot chicks like you wouldn't believe all in bikinis!

So I'm talking to these girls and everythings going great. But I have no idea where to go from here?? Ask for her number, walk the length of the pool to get my phone in my locker?? Any ideas?? I'm losing out BIG TIME on a wealth of hotness!!!