"closing" first date

JJcha

Reaction score
Hi
As a newbie i only started digging thru few gurus stuff and this forum trying to create my style.

Im not good at reading IOIs and dont wanna waste time chasing lost causes, prefer switching to new targets.

Sure, she accepted my first date, but i want to continue only if shes more interested than before, dont want to become friend but i wont be ready for kiss test or much KINO(surely not for few first dates).
I have an idea and could use some opinion/pointers.

What about saying at the end : "if U want to repeat this give me a call, if not then thx & goodbye"
What about pointing to my cheek with "kiss" before saying it? (or is it too STYLE'a)

thx in advance :)

Last edited:

JJcha

Reaction score
my question is - does telling her (after walking her home) "if U want to repeat this give me a call, if not then thx & goodbye" will be a good idea - i dont want to be too aggressive, just sending ball onto her side of court

btw.i try to do date rather casual, not much KINO except for a shoulder(not much player style, but im not there yet)

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJcha said:
my question is - does telling her (after walking her home) "if U want to repeat this give me a call, if not then thx & goodbye" will be a good idea - i dont want to be too aggressive, just sending ball onto her side of court

btw.i try to do date rather casual, not much KINO except for a shoulder(not much player style, but im not there yet)
FAIL. DO NOT TELL HER THAT CRAP. PERIOD. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kiss her, say talk to you later, leave. Call her a few days later (call, don't text for ****s sake), ask her out again. Done.

Edit: And do kino. Otherwise you'll most likely end up in the friend's zone. Just saying.