Closer Friends

bassmastajazzyj

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats going everyone i just had a question about something ive had trouble with... my problem isnt making friends I can do that pretty easily but when it comes to keeping them i either lose touch or i dont really hang out with them that much. A lot of this has come from being from parents who don't really have friends (out of choice weird right?). Any advice on keeping friends and making closer relationships? Most of this trouble is with guys too, most of my best friends are girls.

YoungQuas

Reaction score
If I've learned anything from The Sims it's that" friendships are like plants and need to be watered" haha. Seriously though, you just need to check up on them and say what's up. It'll show that you're there for them. That's what friends are though right? Someone that's there for you?

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've experienced, the only people who you can truly become friends with are those who you can connect to, anyone else will be just an acquaintance.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lili19771 said:
From what I've experienced, the only people who you can truly become friends with are those who you can connect to, anyone else will be just an acquaintance.
There is so much truth in this. I have so many acquaintances I can go down my local pub whenever and never have to sit alone.

But there are only 2 guys who I value their friendship and guess what.... They both ride motorcycles. And the only girl I've met since I got together with my current girlfriend and actually been interested in hanging out with... does airbrushing on bikes and lives them.

Bet you can't guess what our main common interest is :p

Morze

Reaction score
Friendship is a very good relation between friends. Sometimes this relation is more powerful.