close friend acting different this year.

Xetsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i got this friend. lately hes been treating me like a douche. we used to be tight last yea, ****ing around telling jokes. But this year he has a different lunch than me and lately i feel like he thinks he is entitled to "more" than me or something. critizies me for the dumbest ****, insults me etc. im not offended or insecure about what he says, its just hard to talk and hav ea cool conversation when every 3rd senetnce is an insult or subtle deregotary statement. anyways my question is what do you guys think i should do

1. set up a boundary- tell him stop critizing me i don't take that **** if you wanna talk to me be cool not an *******
2. forget about him
or 3. <insert another idea here>

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE I've had the same thing with someone who's supposed to be one of my closer friends twice. I"m such a ****ing good friend to him (took so much **** and took care of him TWICE when he got drunk for retarded reasons) but he's just being a complete douchebag and generally in a foul mood for some reason. I pretty much just ignore him until his attitude changes. I think you should confront him though, if you do value your friendship with him. I don't care that much about mine anymore cuz the guy's a huge AFC and just whipped as hell by the girls in our friends group. who are all btiches.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think he's saying htese things in bad nature...

then you should confront him...you watch get rich or die trying? 50 cent.
that's how i have begun to confront people that i think are disrespectful...if it's a minor issue, you can be nice and subtle about it...but if it's too much in your mind, then i would be pretty forceful..walk up to him..get within a foot of him..look him in the eye..and ask him what the **** is up with him...but if he's a close friend as you say..you shoudl use route 1...just have a talk with him

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confront him lol??

Insult him back lol, see how he reacts, show him your not an insult bag.

You accept the insults he keeps doing them.

If he can't handle the insults... he ain't a mate.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
if you think he's saying htese things in bad nature...

then you should confront him...you watch get rich or die trying? 50 cent.
that's how i have begun to confront people that i think are disrespectful...if it's a minor issue, you can be nice and subtle about it...but if it's too much in your mind, then i would be pretty forceful..walk up to him..get within a foot of him..look him in the eye..and ask him what the **** is up with him...but if he's a close friend as you say..you shoudl use route 1...just have a talk with him
Wise words.