clamidia

aqua_man1

Banned
Reaction score
i got clamidia... and i have a hot date this weekend how do i boink her without her noticing the end is all red and that? what do u think i should do its goin take 10 days before it heals

cheers

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it in the dark, wear a rubber, but I would advise just to not have sex until its gone.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing worst than getting Chlamydia, is giving Chlamydia (Trust Me) I've been on both ends.

Once success takes off with women, these are the things that brings you right back down.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
A DJ isn't a slave to the pvssy and would put his health before hitting up a piece for a mere 10 days. Maybe you should take this 10 days to ponder what got you in this position and be thankful that you didn't get a more serious STD.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have sex this weekend and give that girl clamydia, I shall curse you will something far worse. My curse effectively hangs over you starting right now, and will be hovering near you on your date, at all times. It will not leave you until you have reached a higher level of enlightenment, and you no longer need to ask the question you just did, because you will be a slightly more aware individual of simple moral matters... or their very ugly and uncurable repercussions! It is living and breathing right now, and it is very close to you as you read this. It has been near you since I typed this. I can no longer control it... only you can. In a way...

Have fun on your date...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really gotta hit it at least wear a condom dude but really you should just bite the fvckin bullet and miss out on a piece so you can heal first and not risk giving it to the chick.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you have an std such as chlamydia, you must not have sex while you are infected.
you must take all of your antibiotics within the ten days that you are supposed to and then go back to the dr to be checked to see if it is gone.

after the dr tells you that it is ok to have sex again, then you can worry about your penis being red, or white or blue or whatever color !

you should never spread an std to anyone in secret .
give your peter a break and get well dude.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple...

Don't have sex while you have the clap. Also, hook up with cleaner girls and/or protect yourself next time.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be a fvckin idiot, wait 10 days or until its cured

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this as a slap on the wrist. You could have gotten much worse. Take the 10 days off and improve yourself. Don't worry about women.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I hope you've seen a doctor already... Some guy in my speech class gave a speech on his roommate's adventure with chlamydia (he heard him screaming when he took a piss)...doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but at least it's curable.