Church Girls?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
they are usually the freakiest chicks so im excited bout this girl i just met. what is yall expierences?

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarkHammond
they are usually the freakiest chicks so im excited bout this girl i just met. what is yall expierences?
the sexual repression by the church usually makes em more adventurous.

Reaction score
If they are "freaky" then that really doesn't put them in the category of 'church girl' does it? She is just another wh@re - not a revelation there!

Reaction score
There's some kind of mentality they get when they lose their moral and go on a rampage. I was the second guy one like "pure, I don't want to do anything until I'm married" church girl had sex with and she was either almost or the best sex I've had just because of the fact she was intergetic and up for anything... but then again, that's the only one I've been with and it might have just been that girl.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with PRL on this one.

She obviously isn't a "Church Girl." Maybe her parents are, mayber her family is and she might be dragged along, but she by all means is not what they call a "church" girl.

Maybe thats something she tells this guy and tells others because she doesn't want to be known as a "SLUT" in her town.