Christian girls,....I mean sluts!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A funny experience/experiment I just had :

a friend of mine picked up a real christian girl, 18 probably a virgin, but because of how much of a chump he is he failed to bang her during their first date when she was actually at his place. (Yes, I could not believe that myself). So after a week he ended up being friend-zoned and not getting any from her for sure. She was trying to pusy-whip him at some point when I intertwined and told him to man up. We were drunk and he ended up being over the top sexual with her and finished by calling her a "wh0re", and some extra downright disgusting talk. At this point she disappears for awhile, while he ignores her (per my instruction), and comes back right at him, again as if she wants to get f*cked. They end up fighting again, she is called a "slut" at the end. Yet another week passes by and she chats him up on facebook suddenly. Same thing, he booty-calls her, almost pushes her to come over and get it over with. She suggests that it's too late and that "he should have gone for it during the first date". (ha ha). At this moment he ruins it by asking her if I (myself) could double-team her with him, and then pee on her face.(I would do it- don't ask). Well, she deletes him from facebook. I tell him to text her that she should apologize to him for disrespecting him so much.

And yes, I think she will be back after all this abuse. ;)

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for telling me NOT what to be like when i'm 25

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i love it lol

JamesStark

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that your buddy is a bit of a brat and has some serious growing up to do. There's nothing suave about calling a girl a slut like a stroppy child because he couldn't get her into bed. If she's smart, she'll realise he's exactly that and will ignore his text.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never make a girl feel slvtty if you want to get anywhere with her sexually. He could of transformed her anger into raw attraction if handled correctly. Their first date was not his only opportunity, he had plenty. The girl probably thinks you're both a joke now. I don't think she'll be coming back.

-Scars

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, growing up-that's for sure- he is only 21, he screws up and asks me on how to fix it.

I guess he did not care whether he gets it or not, hence he is in a relationship, and spinning at least 3 different plates as of now. All this is fueled by liquor, and there you have it. Apart from that, she is crazy in her own way, only worth bang and dump. We are guilty of having some fun with her for sure.

There is a lot to learn about the women in there, not so much about our immature behavior.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a good laugh outta that

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a church doesn't mean your Christian.

And by the way, what if the girl was Islamic or a Jew would you label all girls who are Islam or Jews sluts?

Would you rename your thread.

Islamic girls,....I mean sluts!

Or would you think again since it might offend someone.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my friend, I am in "liberal Canada", where we are allowed to attack Christianity and the white man's way of life only, Islam and Judaism are a "no-no". If you wanna build a mosque or a synagogue, or a Sikh temple, you are very much welcome to do so. If you want to build a church - they won't let you!