christian girl worth the chase?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now i been with a christian girl before and she gave me the whole sex after marriage only. i dumped her soon because i couldn't take it no more and i have a high sex drive. everything else was fine apart from that but i did dump her. she then started to beg me to stay with her and that she would give up her sex real soon. i still left her anyway.

now i know this other christian girl who i been seeing but i'm wondering if its worth the trouble? people say judge a girl by action not talk. so i'm thinking i might try my luck with this girl and if she still won't give up the sex after a good while i'll know she's very serious about it. because she's told me she has done various sexual things in past relationships. i'm assuming bjs or whatever. she also swears sometimes so she's not your average christian girl.

any of you guys been with a christian girl who had the sex after marriage belief but got them to give it up? i don't wanna be one of those guys who stays with a girl for two years then they leave me and i got none. happens to many guys lol.

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard of them giving it up quite easily, but it probaly depends on the circumstances. I won't give you any advice as the others guys hate on it koz I am new to the forum so.... This christian mind set was set into them from a young age and even though they crave it as much as you they hide those emotions and cancel them out. Even if they have had intercourse in the past they will not tell any one and act as if it never happened. They need to feel like it is okay and worth it. I have only heard of these types putting out but have never gone out with a christian chick myself.
Good luck hopfully the other guys can help keep us posted..

YoungQuas

Reaction score
Well I haven't done that before, but my cousin has gone through something similar. His ex-girlfriend was a very religious girl and wouldn't give it up. He respected that and they never did it. They eventually broke up. She got a new boyfriend and she apparently slept with him in about month. I guess it depends on how good you are, but why not try for a short time and then leave if it isn't going as you planned?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best road head I ever got was from a pastor's daughter, while driving her to a revival service her dad was preaching at.

Dated her 8 years ago. I took her virginity and she fvcked my brains out for months. She wanted sex more than I did.

Yet she still genuinely loved her family and church, and felt torn. But sometimes raw sexual attraction (especially when they're that young) can override everything for the time being. The relationship did not ultimately work out, but I had a lot of fun.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Jesus can be AMOG'd. If a girl wants you, nothing & I repeat NOTHING can stop her from riding your cawk, sometimes not even you.

Please bare in mind that one guy will hear wait not outside of marriage & another will hear nothing but "oh yeah", "oh fvck yeah", "harder" & "OHHHHHHHH [insert stud's name here]".

It all comes down to charm(tone & delivery), being sexual(letting her know what's up just like any other girl), being manly(don't be afraid to push the boundaries & lead) & looking good(as much as SS users hate it, a good body & a well taken care of face will make the job a whole lot easier).

& the most important rule is...know when to eject for christ's sake(no pun intended), it doesn't matter if who or what the chick is, when you get rejected MOVE ON. Waaaaay too many guys here get hung up on this one chick. Save the emotional investment for the women...they're better at it.